LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

• JoNeo
  • Veteran
Just like to mention a new Tszyu
Made his pro debut with a win a few nights ago
Same as his brother Tim would like to emphasize these athletes were born in Australia
Not somewhere else

oldie but classic

Bronner getting stomped
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Mar 10, 2022 at 5:40 PM ]
Trending top spot:
Ryan Garce' vs Tagoe from Ghana.

Alot of hype for Tagoe but Garce' just dominates. New trainer as well.

I think Garcia needs at least one more fight before he moves up to the belt holders. His best shot at a belt right now is Haney. I wish Teofimo Lopez wasn't trying to move up cause him and Garcia would have been an awesome fight.
Garcia dominated , but concerned he didn't murder him
I'm waiting for Union Cane to make a comeback.
Errol Spence might be that guy . Looks like a beast
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

gotta be honest my guy. he's too boring and predictable for me. wouldn't be surprised if ugas taps dat ass

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

gotta be honest my guy. he's too boring and predictable for me. wouldn't be surprised if ugas taps dat ass

Ugas doesn't generate much power , very accurate but his punches are like slap punches . Those won't slow Spence from coming forward and doing his thing.

boy Gamboa fell off hard
good win by Spence, but I think Crawford beats Spence if he fights how he did tonight; he can't be so willing to fight inside against someone like Budd cause Budd will eat him up there. Spence has the tools to keep most guys at bay but for some reason he prefers to get in close and trade
Spence got tagged but then proceeded to bust up another orbital bone on his opponent. Can we get Spence vs Crawford now? FFS
Tyson Fury might retire after tonights fight. Will he tho?

"I'm two-time heavyweight champion of the world," says Fury, still just 32. "Undefeated in my 13 going on 14-year campaign as a professional. Won every single belt there is to win. Broke a lot of records. Done a lot of good...."

Yeah, but...

"Helped a lot of people."

But what in retirement could possibly nourish that heavyweight ego?

"I helped meself," he goes on, oblivious to my apparent cynicism, "helped me family. Secured the rest of our days. I'm going out with a bang. What more is there?"

Well, there is the matter of those three other belts, currently held by Oleksandr Usyk.

"All of which I've owned previously,"

Share 49ersWebzone