LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

either
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Money May said his next fight will be May 4th. No opponent set but date is a go.

Because of the date, it would HAVE to be Ginger or Marquez. I hope it's King Serg tho.

I want King Serg to get a mega match like this.

WAR KING SERG!

THIS

but cuz of the date, i think its gonna be Canelo. Sucks cuz he's gonna get schooled.

That's what I'm afraid of. IMO, too young and not enough experience to take on a guy like Floyd. Would've liked to see him against Victor Ortiz first.

Serg got a fight in April so you're right about May.

serg or canelo.. i would love to see either/or
Canelo in September makes more sense. Cinco de Mayo means nothing in Mexico. My guess would be Ghost for Drinko de Mayo.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Canelo in September makes more sense. Cinco de Mayo means nothing in Mexico. My guess would be Ghost for Drinko de Mayo.

Ghost makes more sence. Canelo needs to have a few more fights.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

No way Money fights Ghost over Canelo, even if it makes more sense. Money is all about money and the way bigger fight is Canelo.

No way Money fights Ghost over Canelo, even if it makes more sense. Money is all about money and the way bigger fight is Canelo.

Golden Boy wouldn't cash out Canelo just yet.
Money/Canelo could be next... http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/canelo-alvarez-fight-floyd-mayweather/165968
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Money/Canelo could be next... http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/canelo-alvarez-fight-floyd-mayweather/165968

yup, as expected. lets see what the kid's got.
Donaire by KO in the third round
GREAT to see Khan back into it.

This is what Pac needs to do. SOme tuneup. Paul Williams came back and was hungrier than ever before that awful motorcycle incident.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Good fights this weekend. Short but action packed! Donaire looked really good.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Randall Cunningham II at HW is next week
donaire needs to move up in weight.. who else can he fight?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

He is abrely getting confortable at 122. He is getting his power back. The great fights are at 126 but he needs to adjust to the weight first.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

He is abrely getting confortable at 122. He is getting his power back. The great fights are at 126 but he needs to adjust to the weight first.

that Arce dude was old AF!!
Mares is the guy calling him out.

Let's see how he does against Mares first.
btw Didn't know Larry Merchant retired. I do like Kellerman doe.

I remember seeing Kellerman on ESPN . Dude has avast knowledge on ALL sports, but mainly boxing.
Share 49ersWebzone