There are 285 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
donaire needs to move up in weight.. who else can he fight?

He is abrely getting confortable at 122. He is getting his power back. The great fights are at 126 but he needs to adjust to the weight first.

that Arce dude was old AF!!
Mares is the guy calling him out.

Let's see how he does against Mares first.

There is Mares, Rigondeaux, Moreno, and santa Cruz at 122.
btw Didn't know Larry Merchant retired. I do like Kellerman doe.

I remember seeing Kellerman on ESPN . Dude has avast knowledge on ALL sports, but mainly boxing.

Larry Merchant should have retired a while back.
My boy, Donaire, doe!
Originally posted by SF69ers:
My boy, Donaire, doe!

This.

He is abrely getting confortable at 122. He is getting his power back. The great fights are at 126 but he needs to adjust to the weight first.

ok.. i don't really know.. it just seemed like his last two fights were super cake
Is it just me or was J Marquez looking unusually Yoaked for his age , etc? He has never looked that big or ripped before. Boxing has certainly proven anything goes . All is fair in love and war . Scandalous stuff in this sport man . 39 yrs old! Even if he wasn't juiced , it's amazing how close to the edge they come regarding what they do put in their body. The allure of fame & $$$ . Wow. Too bad for him his glory was at least somewhat robbed by the death of Jenni . Certainly grabbed more headlines here (US).

ok.. i don't really know.. it just seemed like his last two fights were super cake

Any of thgese 4 wil be an interesting match up style wise for him.
A important source has informed Fightnews.com about the possibility that former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. could have ended his training relationship with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach. According to the source, Chavez Jr has apparently been talking with another Hall of Famer Nacho Beristain as well as Robert Garcia. Chavez Jr has also been using Twitter to challenge current world champion Sergio 'Maravilla' Martinez to a rematch.
A important source has informed Fightnews.com about the possibility that former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. could have ended his training relationship with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach. According to the source, Chavez Jr has apparently been talking with another Hall of Famer Nacho Beristain as well as Robert Garcia. Chavez Jr has also been using Twitter to challenge current world champion Sergio 'Maravilla' Martinez to a rematch.

After the way his dad reacted during the fight toward Roach, I saw this coming a mile away.
roach super fell off.. everybody leavin' him

I dont put that one on Roach. Chavez is just too f*cking lazy. Amir leaving had more to do with Manny getting all the attention.

I dont put that one on Roach. Chavez is just too f*cking lazy. Amir leaving had more to do with Manny getting all the attention.

the weedsmoke

the weedsmoke

Freddie's probably better off without him.
Originally posted by 1SD49R:
Is it just me or was J Marquez looking unusually Yoaked for his age , etc? He has never looked that big or ripped before. Boxing has certainly proven anything goes . All is fair in love and war . Scandalous stuff in this sport man . 39 yrs old! Even if he wasn't juiced , it's amazing how close to the edge they come regarding what they do put in their body. The allure of fame & $$$ . Wow. Too bad for him his glory was at least somewhat robbed by the death of Jenni . Certainly grabbed more headlines here (US).

He came into the fight at 143lbs! Same as before...

Pac is the one that looked big!
Adamek-Cunningham II is on 1 PM PST on NBC!

Should be another FOTY candidate
Share 49ersWebzone