LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
@FloydMayweather : My prayers go out to the Pacquiao family. I know he loves the sport of boxing, so hopefully he can bounce back.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13717.html

I'm actually quite shocked at reading that...seriously. I still don't care for FMJ, but he brought up some good points.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
sad sad day.. still in shock.. i personally don't want to see him fight anymore.. but knowing how boxing is.. there's still some money left to be squeezed with him

oh and the disrespectful stuff i've been seeing in instagram and twitter are ridiculous.. but it is what it is

new era in boxing now.. let the younger cats in
Dont feel down on your boy. Nobody thinks less of him.

Pac's been kayoed before. He will be fine.

I dunno, bro. Takes a toll on a fighter especially since he's getting older and he's been in so many wars.

He is a grown man. He can make up his mind if he wants to continue or not.

I understand that and of course he has that option. I'm sure he's gonna want to fight again and could probably beat a lot of the fighters there, just saying, there's nothing left to prove. I'd still buy his fights.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
@FloydMayweather : My prayers go out to the Pacquiao family. I know he loves the sport of boxing, so hopefully he can bounce back.

I'm actually quite shocked at reading that...seriously. I still don't care for FMJ, but he brought up some good points.

i was surprised too.. but he did say in the article that pacman piggy backed mayweather to stardom lol.. even when he's humble he's a fool
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

i was surprised too.. but he did say in the article that pacman piggy backed mayweather to stardom lol.. even when he's humble he's a fool

The only thing that made sence was for pacman to take some time off and get his head back into boxing.
Pac said that he's gonna keep fighting. If so, who do you guys see him fighting next?

seriously lol
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Pac said that he's gonna keep fighting. If so, who do you guys see him fighting next?

seriously lol

IF pacman fights again, it would HAVE to be Manny/Marquez 5 or Manny/Bradley. He needs to be able to avenge either of those losses, even though we all know he didnt really lose to Bradley.

Malignaggi at the HP Pavilion
Originally posted by Amir:
IF pacman fights again, it would HAVE to be Manny/Marquez 5 or Manny/Bradley. He needs to be able to avenge either of those losses, even though we all know he didnt really lose to Bradley.

I don't think he wants any piece of Marquez. Marquez just has his number. It happens. Fight Floyd.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Pac has 3 more fights that I would love to see. Marquez 5, Bradley, Floyd. Depends on how the fight goes he could probably squeeze those 3 fights in 2 to 2-1/2 years.
it's a wrap man.. he shouldn't step in that ring.. i don't want to see it.. but i know there will be many trying to persuade him to come back

All of a sudden everyone is concerned about Manny's health. The toll he has already taken from years of fighting and sparring are already taking effect. Might as well go out fighting and doing what he loves. I am sure he will be back. His pride wont let him go out like this.
All of a sudden everyone is concerned about Manny's health. The toll he has already taken from years of fighting and sparring are already taking effect. Might as well go out fighting and doing what he loves. I am sure he will be back. His pride wont let him go out like this.

He has a huge fan base and is still very entertaining. Hes not done. Just gotta find the right match-up.

He has a huge fan base and is still very entertaining. Hes not done. Just gotta find the right match-up.

Arum is already working on the 5th fight.

Speaking of. Donaire vs Arce is on this weekend. Two of my favorite fighters going at it. Arce is from my home town. He is past his prime but always fights with heart and determination. Donaire is in his prime and is a fst rising star in the sport. He seems to lack the explosive power he had in the lower weight classes but is one of the best P4P fighters right now. Should be a good one while it lasts.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

Speaking of. Donaire vs Arce is on this weekend. Two of my favorite fighters going at it. Arce is from my home town. He is past his prime but always fights with heart and determination. Donaire is in his prime and is a fst rising star in the sport. He seems to lack the explosive power he had in the lower weight classes but is one of the best P4P fighters right now. Should be a good one while it lasts.

Khan/Molina is this Sat too.
Originally posted by Amir:

Khan/Molina is this Sat too.

No one curr about amir.

JK. Curious to see what he has worked on with his new trainer.
Share 49ersWebzone