There are 1,086 users in the forums
Week 3 - Cards @ 49ers 9/27/26 @ 1:05PM PST Game Thread
Sep 22, 2026 at 7:28 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,069
Sep 22, 2026 at 7:32 PM
- Mankster
- Veteran
- Posts: 592
Sep 22, 2026 at 7:39 PM
- pillageDatazz
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,788
Tards bout to get more Tarded before, during and after teh game #BookIt
Sep 22, 2026 at 7:54 PM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,499
I have two concerns for this game.
Our run D - they will run a lot and use playaction to try and hit us for bigger plays.
Their DL - they have talent on that line and who knows how Australia travel, Garrett injury impacted the Rams front against us. I'm hoping like crazy our OL is taking a big step forward and it's not a mirage due to the competition so far.
Arizona is a tough read for me cuz I expected more from the Chargers. If our OL continue to play well I think we win this game by a good margin. If their DL causes problems for us it may be an ugly close game that I hope we win.
I do tent to over worry earlier in the year until the team shows more of what it is or what it isn't but Arizona is at the very minimum a step up from the Dolphins. In the end I hope we take care of business so we can get a real test from Denver and then of course the defending champs
Our run D - they will run a lot and use playaction to try and hit us for bigger plays.
Their DL - they have talent on that line and who knows how Australia travel, Garrett injury impacted the Rams front against us. I'm hoping like crazy our OL is taking a big step forward and it's not a mirage due to the competition so far.
Arizona is a tough read for me cuz I expected more from the Chargers. If our OL continue to play well I think we win this game by a good margin. If their DL causes problems for us it may be an ugly close game that I hope we win.
I do tent to over worry earlier in the year until the team shows more of what it is or what it isn't but Arizona is at the very minimum a step up from the Dolphins. In the end I hope we take care of business so we can get a real test from Denver and then of course the defending champs
Sep 22, 2026 at 7:59 PM
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,815
A 33-10 type of win is what I'm hoping for...
Sep 22, 2026 at 8:01 PM
- RiceOwensStokes
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,563
Trap game, guys…lol
Another confortable win. Would be cool if we can leave the game injury free
Another confortable win. Would be cool if we can leave the game injury free
Sep 22, 2026 at 8:20 PM
- Giedi
- Veteran
- Posts: 34,654
Cardinals are averaging 3.6 yards per carry (so it's middle of the NFL tier road) and their passing attack is almost dead last. You know what Raheem is going to do? Overload the Arizona run game and put the game and pressure on Jacoby Brissett's arm.
Sep 22, 2026 at 8:38 PM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,675
3-0
28 SF
14
28 SF
14
Sep 22, 2026 at 8:59 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,142
I see Shanahan opening up the run with the pass. Attacking their LB's getting Kittle involved early. They're also without Will Johnson and Garrett Williams, I think they're #2 and #3 CB's? I'm betting Purdy has another 3 or 4 TD's by the end of the day.
Sep 22, 2026 at 9:04 PM
- 49ersRing
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,065
I'm confident that we can win this game pretty comfortably if our defense can get off the field and limit some of those inside runs that have been giving us trouble. Unfortunately, it's a near certainty that we'll also lose 1-3 players to significant injuries.
Like I said last week, you always go into every game with this team knowing that it'll be the last time you see some of these players for months if not the entire season. When other teams have major injuries, it's shocking and unexpected. For us, it's just business as usual.
Like I said last week, you always go into every game with this team knowing that it'll be the last time you see some of these players for months if not the entire season. When other teams have major injuries, it's shocking and unexpected. For us, it's just business as usual.
Sep 22, 2026 at 9:35 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,883
3rd straight easy win
Sep 22, 2026 at 9:41 PM
- Giedi
- Veteran
- Posts: 34,654
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I'm confident that we can win this game pretty comfortably if our defense can get off the field and limit some of those inside runs that have been giving us trouble. Unfortunately, it's a near certainty that we'll also lose 1-3 players to significant injuries.
Like I said last week, you always go into every game with this team knowing that it'll be the last time you see some of these players for months if not the entire season. When other teams have major injuries, it's shocking and unexpected. For us, it's just business as usual.
If there are DLine injuries, I'm looking forward to seeing Sebastian Valdez and McKinnley Jackson.
Sep 22, 2026 at 9:42 PM
- Giedi
- Veteran
- Posts: 34,654
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
3rd straight easy win
If Raheem's defense can stop the Cardinal run game.
Sep 23, 2026 at 3:46 AM
- SlipAndSlideBosa
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,490
Are we still Jet Lagged?
Sep 23, 2026 at 3:49 AM
- ritz126
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,064
We always have had trouble against cardinals