Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 569 users in the forums

Week 3 - Cards @ 49ers 9/27/26 @ 1:05PM PST Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
If we beat Denver I honestly don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if we gave guys and extra week to rest instead of them playing @ Seattle.

With how close the division will be between us, Seattle and LA, no team can afford to throw a division game.

The Rams already have and that could bite them later this year.
Just watched the TV broadcast after being at the stadium today. I said it when it happened, but even after watching the replay, I am STILL not convinced the Cardinals kicker made the 2nd field goal.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Just watched the TV broadcast after being at the stadium today. I said it when it happened, but even after watching the replay, I am STILL not convinced the Cardinals kicker made the 2nd field goal.

It looked wide on TV for sure.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,128
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Just watched the TV broadcast after being at the stadium today. I said it when it happened, but even after watching the replay, I am STILL not convinced the Cardinals kicker made the 2nd field goal.

It looked wide on TV for sure.

The game was so fixed so that they would cover the spread. They really wanted to go for that FG oh yeah suuuure.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Defense and Special Teams trying their best to lose this game, but the offense said "Not Today"

I hate games like this but it does test the guys mettle. Especially playoff time, games are ugly and close. so getting experience being gritty and grinding out those tough games.. is good for building this teams character.

also lets be honest the cardinaols always play us close

The D i thought didnt do too bad. They were jsut exhasted at the end they played well early the TOP and amount of plays cardinals ran was ridiculouus some unlucky stuff with the ST, penalties, and our offense scoring too fast lol. The first twoa re out of character so will just chalk it up to a unlucky/bad weak so not too concerned especially with way defense played first 2 weeks
Woke up to the news Rams lost to the Broncos. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
If we beat Denver I honestly don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if we gave guys and extra week to rest instead of them playing @ Seattle.

Nope. You don't phone in a division game

would typically agree but with the 49ers getting hurt at the sight of grass I wouldn't be opposed to it especially with them coming back from injury.

That's a ridiculous idea. You fight to win the division. Not rest players to throw the division lol
Mike LaFleur has the Cardinals on the right track to be very competitive next year - or even end of this year. Like the Jags last year, they will iron out the pre-snap penalties with time, the talent is there for a diverse offense, the defense is super young but already playing complex schemes. This is unlike prior Cardinals teams that had some talent but seemed to lack a coherent plan, just relied on "1 dimensional" schemes. For him being the "last coach picked" - I think he may end up being one of the best from that hiring class. And the NFC West get's tougher yet again! The 9ers better reload talent asap!
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Mike LaFleur has the Cardinals on the right track to be very competitive next year - or even end of this year. Like the Jags last year, they will iron out the pre-snap penalties with time, the talent is there for a diverse offense, the defense is super young but already playing complex schemes. This is unlike prior Cardinals teams that had some talent but seemed to lack a coherent plan, just relied on "1 dimensional" schemes. For him being the "last coach picked" - I think he may end up being one of the best from that hiring class. And the NFC West get's tougher yet again! The 9ers better reload talent asap!
It's the cardinals bro, relax
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone