49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 689 users in the forums

49ers sign WR Christian Kirk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by ritz126:
I hate to be so blunt but if you think Deebo with his time here was an average 2nd round WR you just dont know ball
If he was more than that he would still be here.

i said during his time here. From the time drafted while he was here defenses had to game plan around him and was extremelly productive with not a lot at QB. And like i said if you thought he was an "average 2nd round WR" like i said earlier you just dont know football
[ Edited by ritz126 on Mar 17, 2026 at 10:51 AM ]
Probably a good signing. Why did his numbers drop off so drastically the last 2 years? For those that followed him. His last 2 years stats are way down from some of the higher points in his career. Age or injuries or off the field things?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,105


He got a 100 yards on Demo and the 49ers. lol
Originally posted by ritz126:
i said during his time here. From the time drafted while he was here defenses had to game plan around him and was extremelly productive with not a lot at QB. And like i said if you thought he was an "average 2nd round WR" like i said earlier you just dont know football

Defenses had to plan around Kyle's scheme. Deebo was either hurt or overweight outside of one season. He went to Washington and didn't do anything there.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by ritz126:
i said during his time here. From the time drafted while he was here defenses had to game plan around him and was extremelly productive with not a lot at QB. And like i said if you thought he was an "average 2nd round WR" like i said earlier you just dont know football

Defenses had to plan around Kyle's scheme. Deebo was either hurt or overweight outside of one season. He went to Washington and didn't do anything there.
Deebo was featured so heavily in the scheme though thats my point you dont scheme around a average WR. Also if anything i think he proved himself as a WR he had a horrible QB situation in Washington Mariotta was theQB for most of the year and he led the team in receiving yards.

I am not advocating for singing him now. I am saying you dont really understand football or his value to call him an average WR when he was here. I can show videos and videos of players talking about how they had to know where Deebo was specifically every play and had to specifically gameplan around him


Check out this other Christian if you got a few. Totally unfair. Went to a HS where they have high-end cameras.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,244
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by ritz126:
i said during his time here. From the time drafted while he was here defenses had to game plan around him and was extremelly productive with not a lot at QB. And like i said if you thought he was an "average 2nd round WR" like i said earlier you just dont know football

Defenses had to plan around Kyle's scheme. Deebo was either hurt or overweight outside of one season. He went to Washington and didn't do anything there.
Deebo was featured so heavily in the scheme though thats my point you dont scheme around a average WR. Also if anything i think he proved himself as a WR he had a horrible QB situation in Washington Mariotta was theQB for most of the year and he led the team in receiving yards.

I am not advocating for singing him now. I am saying you dont really understand football or his value to call him an average WR when he was here. I can show videos and videos of players talking about how they had to know where Deebo was specifically every play and had to specifically gameplan around him

haha he was never "average"

I just don't want him back because those last 2 years KS forced way too much of the offense through him and I thought it became predictable and ineffective.
Originally posted by jakedogg:


Check out this other Christian if you got a few. Totally unfair. Went to a HS where they have high-end cameras.

We got a thread for that.
Couldn't find it under the search button.
Originally posted by jakedogg:
Couldn't find it under the search button.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/196281-cmc-not-germany-elite-mend/
Maybe this has been talked about, but what are we thinking about this signing? I mean he was hurt earlier in the off-season and hurt himself early in camp again. I know he is a good vet, but does he get a free pass if he can't play preseason?
Originally posted by MadMark:
Maybe this has been talked about, but what are we thinking about this signing? I mean he was hurt earlier in the off-season and hurt himself early in camp again. I know he is a good vet, but does he get a free pass if he can't play preseason?

He's in danger of getting cut.and unless he comes in and balls out i think he's getting cut regardless.

I do think there will be an agreement between the Niners and him to bring him back once he fully heals and the power station claims another victim.
Put him on "PUP"
Hes a vet so he wont have to go through waivers. Cut him and re-sign him to PS. All the vets with enough service time who are on the roster bubble have a chance to do this.

I dont think he's warranted anything because he literally missed all the team practices. Honestly I'm cool with just cutting him and not re-signing him at all. I dont think hes a factor at all.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone