Carter Bradley is lucky his dad is a coach on the team 😂
— OurSF49ers (@OurSf49ers) August 10, 2025
There are 653 users in the forums
49ers v Broncos Preseason Saturday August 9
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:55 PM
- braap49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,925
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:56 PM
- GorefullBore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,451
Posted by mistake. I haven't posted in a while. It's preseason for me too I guess.😂😂😂
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Aug 9, 2025 at 6:59 PM ]
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:56 PM
- PA49ersfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,094
O is a little stinky right now.
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:56 PM
- JMC52
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,657
Bradley blows
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:56 PM
- the_dynasty
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,625
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think gus bradley would look better
I think Bradley Pinion would look better
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:57 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,897
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I thought we were Super Bowl bound after the first drive or so. Now I'm not sure if we'll win another game this decade.
We need to fire everyone
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:57 PM
- jds_49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,656
D is getting picked apart now
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
Not sure Sherfield would want to come back here, cus Kyle never wanted to use him, but if he is cut by the Broncos...we should try to get him.
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- 9erson3
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,109
Oh boy and they get it back after half.
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,586
Stid was pretty good on the Raiders
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- JMC52
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,657
Bradley Cooper in a football movie would play better
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- Monsterniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,591
Holy s**t Jarret Stidham the all-time Niners killer
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- LayTheWoodall
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,725
Lol Bradley fired with confidence right as the back foot hit and I was thinking he saw someone open.....
and it was nearly picked
and it was nearly picked
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- BP13
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,711
not a td
Aug 9, 2025 at 6:58 PM
- Predator85
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,442
He got it