NFL suspends 49ers owner Jed York for six games and fines him $500K →

There are 675 users in the forums

49ers v Broncos Preseason Saturday August 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
The defense is gassed because the offense has done nothing since the opening drive.

yep
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Horrible pass by Bradley
But also there's a flaw in that playcall because we've seen the same interception happen with that short pass down the middle by opposing LB no matter who the QB was.
Mac should if played the whole half, Offense is getting no looks
I haven't watched the game - can anyone give me the high and low lights? Is there anything worth watching?

im mainly hoping the special teams and defense has looked good (mainly the 2nd stringers)
Nick Martin was keeping up with Vele. That's impressive s**t
Originally posted by Predator85:
Mac should if played the whole half, Offense is getting no looks

For sure. I think Bo played longer than he did.
Originally posted by Predator85:
Mac should if played the whole half, Offense is getting no looks

Burford would have gotten him killed
Originally posted by Predator85:
Mac should if played the whole half, Offense is getting no looks

Im OK with this, offense is already thin on depth and they cant afford guys who would be first-in-line backups to get hurt.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I haven't watched the game - can anyone give me the high and low lights? Is there anything worth watching?

im mainly hoping the special teams and defense has looked good (mainly the 2nd stringers)

Chase Lucas, Sigle, Watkins, Bethune and Kalia Davis
Originally posted by tankle104:
I haven't watched the game - can anyone give me the high and low lights? Is there anything worth watching?

im mainly hoping the special teams and defense has looked good (mainly the 2nd stringers)

Highlight, this is back:

Horrible coverage
Can you be anymore open
Originally posted by Predator85:
Mac should if played the whole half, Offense is getting no looks

lol the thought of our second and third string players on offense even looking competent, it's hysterical.

Our backup o line guys are awful
back up running backs and WRs are all rookies or most likely PS guys at best. I just hope these guys are executing the scheme well cause outside of that, they'll probably look awful.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I haven't watched the game - can anyone give me the high and low lights? Is there anything worth watching?

im mainly hoping the special teams and defense has looked good (mainly the 2nd stringers)

Chase Lucas, Sigle, Watkins, Bethune and Kalia Davis

Nice to hear some of the young rotational players are showing promise.
I thought we were Super Bowl bound after the first drive or so. Now I'm not sure if we'll win another game this decade.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone