LISTEN: Way Too Early 49ers Roster Prediction →

There are 101 users in the forums

The 49ers select Jarrett Kingston-OG-USC with the 215th Pick in the 2024 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Championship.
To the moon we go.
Maybe a decent pick for where he was drafted. Glad to add more offensive line. But it's late and no Tackles apparently.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Dude is coming for peoples jobs. Looking at you Trent
"..got overpowered at times"

Should fit right in!
Apparently he has T-Rex arms which contributed to his fall.

Love that we went oline here
Sweet. Maybe he knocks off Moore, Burford or Zakelj. Wanted Limmer, oh well
Personally I would have taken Limmer who went two picks later to the Rams but time will tell which if either of these two guys makes it.

• dj43
Came from a big program. With Banks and Feliciano both potentially leaving next year, quality depth is needed.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Personally I would have taken Limmer who went two picks later to the Rams but time will tell which if either of these two guys makes it.

Who I wanted to but there is a reason he has fallen. I have no opinion on Kingston never heard of him but glad it's a lineman
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Maybe a decent pick for where he was drafted. Glad to add more offensive line. But it's late and no Tackles apparently.

Are you this negative in real life?
  • dj43
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Kyle must like the way Brendel calls the game.
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Sweet. Maybe he knocks off Moore, Burford or Zakelj. Wanted Limmer, oh well

It would make sense for him to replace Moore. He has versatility, played at tackle and guard between Washington State and USC, could fill in at either spot.
Share 49ersWebzone