SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Damn Geno smith has 70 more pass attempts than Brock and 6 less touchdowns, 3 more int, and a couple hundred less yards. Lol crazy how efficient Brock has been.

Geno has a really nice lineup of receivers too, one of the better groups in the league. I wonder if the Seahawks try to draft a young guy this year. They should have a mid-late teen pick in the first and could try to trade up.

Their front office is dumb. Geno Smith is an aging journeyman backup. They thought they found a franchise quarterback that would take them to the promised land. They have no choice but to draft a young player or sign a retread this offseason…

Geno is pretty good they are building a solid team around the Qb position and I'm assuming they will draft a QB once they can trade up to top 10

last year they made playoffs they didn't see a QB they liked

They'll probably be in the 15-22 range this year with their first. They don't own a second, so they'll have to trade next years assets or some of their young talent to move up and snag someone (assuming they really like someone). Then again they could try and pull a russell Wilson and draft a guy later. Hope to get the next Wilson/Purdy. I think Geno is a good bridge qb but not someone you want super bowl hopes to rest on.

as a 49ers fan, I absolutely love that Geno is their qb. Lol he's the worst type of qb to have. Good enough to give you hope but bad enough to never get the job done when you need em most. Lol

Yep, a Steve DeBerg-type of QB.

Insulting to Geno. Steve DeBerg moved the ball pretty good, but he never gave you hope. Seattle as currently constructed will always be a fringe playoff team that may upset someone and make it to the second round. A team under DeBerg more often than not would have a losing record.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Damn Geno smith has 70 more pass attempts than Brock and 6 less touchdowns, 3 more int, and a couple hundred less yards. Lol crazy how efficient Brock has been.

Geno has a really nice lineup of receivers too, one of the better groups in the league. I wonder if the Seahawks try to draft a young guy this year. They should have a mid-late teen pick in the first and could try to trade up.

Their front office is dumb. Geno Smith is an aging journeyman backup. They thought they found a franchise quarterback that would take them to the promised land. They have no choice but to draft a young player or sign a retread this offseason…

Geno is pretty good they are building a solid team around the Qb position and I'm assuming they will draft a QB once they can trade up to top 10

They'll probably be in the 15-22 range this year with their first. They don't own a second, so they'll have to trade next years assets or some of their young talent to move up and snag someone (assuming they really like someone). Then again they could try and pull a russell Wilson and draft a guy later. Hope to get the next Wilson/Purdy. I think Geno is a good bridge qb but not someone you want super bowl hopes to rest on.

as a 49ers fan, I absolutely love that Geno is their qb. Lol he's the worst type of qb to have. Good enough to give you hope but bad enough to never get the job done when you need em most. Lol

Insulting to Geno. Steve DeBerg moved the ball pretty good, but he never gave you hope. Seattle as currently constructed will always be a fringe playoff team that may upset someone and make it to the second round. A team under DeBerg more often than not would have a losing record.

Yes it's pre Montana misery, I remember when the niners benched him for Montana I was hopeful for anyone else.
Originally posted by BP13:
It'll be a game today, i expect the D to shut down their RB duo. Stop Metcalf from big plays and they win. I think it's that simple with these hawks.
This is the key to the game. I fully expect regardless of who the QB is, seattle looking to run the ball 30+ times.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by steiber:
Originally posted by BP13:
It'll be a game today, i expect the D to shut down their RB duo. Stop Metcalf from big plays and they win. I think it's that simple with these hawks.
This is the key to the game. I fully expect regardless of who the QB is, seattle looking to run the ball 30+ times.

that young BRUIN for a RB really scares me.. IF not now, then in the future ..
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Yes it's pre Montana misery, I remember when the niners benched him for Montana I was hopeful for anyone else.

That was a great day!😎
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Dallas has a lot more difficult schedule than the Eagles. After the Eagles play Seattle, they have a cakewalk.

I am calling it right here! After losing badly to the 49ers, the SeaChickens will reboot! Rise up! And roast those Eagles!
  • thl408
Smash them early and cruise. lol Drew Lock.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Montana:
Is it Brock Star Sunday already?

I think I know of a new endorsement opportunity for Brock.

I like that Idea!

It would sell hard lol. But I don't think I see him doing something like that. A bit kitschy lol.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I am calling it right here! After losing badly to the 49ers, the SeaChickens will reboot! Rise up! And roast those Eagles!

I honestly think the Eagles are f**ked ..not gunna be in the championship game imo. They probably still have soup brain from playing us lol. Cowboys are gunna eat it up.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I honestly think the Eagles are f**ked ..not gunna be in the championship game imo. They probably still have soup brain from playing us lol. Cowboys are gunna eat it up.

The 49ers certainly did expose that defense. As did the Bills a week earlier. It's so bad in Philly that they signed a linebacker that the Colts had cut.

That's bad.

• evil
  • Veteran

You certainly have more confidence in Dallas than I do. Lol
[ Edited by evil on Dec 10, 2023 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by evil:

You certainly have more confidence in Dallas than I do. Lol

Ignorance is bliss. Not sure I've ever heard the term soup brain, but I don't think it's a real football condition. Similar to turf toe?
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Dec 10, 2023 at 10:50 AM ]
Originally posted by Midbay:

Couldn't agree more!

Geno is good enough to beat the Eagles so hope he's healthy for that game I want that #1 seed bad and if we beat the Seahawks we pretty much clinch the division

also, JSN is starting to look legit they are set up at WR and their secondary they are closer than people think to being a great team

I certainly hope he is good enough to beat the Eagles. I think the Seahawks will continue settling in as a solid .600 team capable of upsetting people. Good in places, meh in places.
[ Edited by Midbay on Dec 10, 2023 at 10:59 AM ]
Geno Smith is out. Drew Lock gets the start today.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Geno Smith is out. Drew Lock gets the start today.

Share 49ersWebzone