There are 175 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

• BP13
  • Veteran
It'll be a game today, i expect the D to shut down their RB duo. Stop Metcalf from big plays and they win. I think it's that simple with these hawks.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Damn Geno smith has 70 more pass attempts than Brock and 6 less touchdowns, 3 more int, and a couple hundred less yards. Lol crazy how efficient Brock has been.

Geno has a really nice lineup of receivers too, one of the better groups in the league. I wonder if the Seahawks try to draft a young guy this year. They should have a mid-late teen pick in the first and could try to trade up.

Their front office is dumb. Geno Smith is an aging journeyman backup. They thought they found a franchise quarterback that would take them to the promised land. They have no choice but to draft a young player or sign a retread this offseason…

Geno is pretty good they are building a solid team around the Qb position and I'm assuming they will draft a QB once they can trade up to top 10

last year they made playoffs they didn't see a QB they liked

They'll probably be in the 15-22 range this year with their first. They don't own a second, so they'll have to trade next years assets or some of their young talent to move up and snag someone (assuming they really like someone). Then again they could try and pull a russell Wilson and draft a guy later. Hope to get the next Wilson/Purdy. I think Geno is a good bridge qb but not someone you want super bowl hopes to rest on.

as a 49ers fan, I absolutely love that Geno is their qb. Lol he's the worst type of qb to have. Good enough to give you hope but bad enough to never get the job done when you need em most. Lol

Yep, a Steve DeBerg-type of QB.
I guarantee Geno smith ain't trying to play against the niners with a hurt groin.
Originally posted by BP13:
It'll be a game today, i expect the D to shut down their RB duo. Stop Metcalf from big plays and they win. I think it's that simple with these hawks.

FYI, on 3rd downs, Metcalf on the seam or slant. Every single time.
  • BP13
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

I expect Ward to have his 3rd BIG TIME game in a row.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I read that his tree is not that extensive, so that lines up
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Damn Geno smith has 70 more pass attempts than Brock and 6 less touchdowns, 3 more int, and a couple hundred less yards. Lol crazy how efficient Brock has been.

Geno has a really nice lineup of receivers too, one of the better groups in the league. I wonder if the Seahawks try to draft a young guy this year. They should have a mid-late teen pick in the first and could try to trade up.

Their front office is dumb. Geno Smith is an aging journeyman backup. They thought they found a franchise quarterback that would take them to the promised land. They have no choice but to draft a young player or sign a retread this offseason…

Geno is pretty good they are building a solid team around the Qb position and I'm assuming they will draft a QB once they can trade up to top 10

They'll probably be in the 15-22 range this year with their first. They don't own a second, so they'll have to trade next years assets or some of their young talent to move up and snag someone (assuming they really like someone). Then again they could try and pull a russell Wilson and draft a guy later. Hope to get the next Wilson/Purdy. I think Geno is a good bridge qb but not someone you want super bowl hopes to rest on.

as a 49ers fan, I absolutely love that Geno is their qb. Lol he's the worst type of qb to have. Good enough to give you hope but bad enough to never get the job done when you need em most. Lol

Actually wouldn't mind having Geno as a backup over Sam Darnold. I think he could thrive in Kyle's playbook if you limit it a bit.
Originally posted by Midbay:

Couldn't agree more!

Geno is good enough to beat the Eagles so hope he's healthy for that game I want that #1 seed bad and if we beat the Seahawks we pretty much clinch the division

also, JSN is starting to look legit they are set up at WR and their secondary they are closer than people think to being a great team
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Injuries are all I'm worried about being it's the Seahawks.

I'm not too worried, as the game is on grass at our Levi Stadium. I was more worried on the first game at the Seattle Stadium where it's astroturf over there in SeaHawk land.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Montana:
Is it Brock Star Sunday already?

I think I know of a new endorsement opportunity for Brock.

I like that Idea!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Dang Ray Ray placed on IR. Minimum 3 games.
I really don't want to see Debo running back kick offs unless it's playoffs.

Hopefully Bell has been practicing and ready to go with kickoffs and punts. Do we have anyone else that can split the duties?

Agree💯%. Bummed that Ray Ray is on IR too. I'd rather Deebo *not* be returning kickoffs either, but I'd rather he do it than Bell who muffed the punt (I think) in the Eagles game. I'm much more confident in Deebo keeping and holding on to the ball better than Bell who is 20+ pounds lighter that Deebo.
Darn. Looks like Micah Parsons is under the weather for Dallas but he'll play v
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agree💯%, they do need a new QB, and that might save Pete's job. Right now, I think if he retains Geno and doesn't try for a new QB, next year would be his last year. Geno is simply not a elite QB that would enable Pete to keep his job long term.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

They missed out on CJ Stroud. He's Brock Purdy 2.0
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Great Comparison! AGree 💯%
Share 49ersWebzone