-
pillageDatazz
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,787
Originally posted by Crown:
i completely forgot about him. was he ever mentioned this preseason? 
LOL me too... what happened to him and MM
I think they might do a trade before Australia for another safety and O line while they're at it
-
ninerfan97
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 289
He's going to cost us games this season.
-
BYisGod
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 16,259
It's straight up GM/HC malpractice to trot this guy out there as a starter.
-
teylo31
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 8,406
Originally posted by ninerfan97:
He's going to cost us games this season.
Yup
-
TD49ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,990
His tackling is brutal. No arm tackles.
-
riverrunzthruit
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,192
he was dropped on his head as a baby, there are some damaged parts up stairs
-
Since07
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,545
I'm going to rewatch the game and pay attention to him, if he still sucks that's a big

from Lynch. Seems like there's minimal to no effort getting a FS since he's been a GM.
-
ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
-
- Posts: 23,912
13 tackles today against the Dolphins
-
49erFaithful6
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 40,565
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
13 tackles today against the Dolphins
do we say he gets the gameball i thought he had one of his best so far i took heat for saying we had a good secondary and i know we played phins but we played MVP week 1
-
Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 67,126
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
13 tackles today against the Dolphins
Honestly that doesn't impress me at all. Dude is the last line of defense, he's just doing his job nothing spectacular. Not trying to be a hater it's just I'm not gonna get excited about the obvious.
-
Hoovtrain
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 35,098
Still not a fan and still don't trust him, but he had a good game.
-
Since07
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,545
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
13 tackles today against the Dolphins
Honestly that doesn't impress me at all. Dude is the last line of defense, he's just doing his job nothing spectacular. Not trying to be a hater it's just I'm not gonna get excited about the obvious.
I agree most of those tackles were assisted, we have seen running back consistently get to the 2nd level so Brown is just helping clean up. If those were solo that'd be another story. I do expect Brown to have one of his better years (not saying much) under Morris though.
-
Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 67,126
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
13 tackles today against the Dolphins
Honestly that doesn't impress me at all. Dude is the last line of defense, he's just doing his job nothing spectacular. Not trying to be a hater it's just I'm not gonna get excited about the obvious.
I agree most of those tackles were assisted, we have seen running back consistently get to the 2nd level so Brown is just helping clean up. If those were solo that'd be another story. I do expect Brown to have one of his better years (not saying much) under Morris though.
Yah I do expect him to have a better year than before. But what I wanna see is more improvement in coverage and making plays on the ball. Attacking the ball carrier, not waiting for him to get to you.
-
pillageDatazz
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,787
He hasn't looked terrible, but he's really replaceable ngl
-
LifelongNiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 24,773
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
He hasn't looked terrible, but he's really replaceable ngl
Hope he has a career year so we can get a compensatory pick in 2028 when he leaves in free agency.