LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Will the forum be fixed by gametime?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah last night and all morning. I think Seahawks f**king around
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
No.

Do not try and bend the Servers, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth… there is no Server. Then you'll see that it is not the Server that bends, it is only yourself.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If this place shuts down during the game I'll have nowhere to vent my frustration and act like a 6 year old school girl having a tantrum

Hey, don't make me go to Reddit or Twitter!

Ummm... please don't make me go to those places because they suck.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If this place shuts down during the game I'll have nowhere to vent my frustration and act like a 6 year old school girl having a tantrum

Hey, don't make me go to Reddit or Twitter!

Ummm... please don't make me go to those places because they suck.

Oh lord. Or another website. Was trying to scour a GB gameday thread last week and 10 minutes after Rodgers threw the game ending INT someone posts "f**k". I was like 🙄
Back in the old Webzone days there used to be a gameday chatroom. That was awesome. Was more real time. Now I think there are too many people on the board and a chat would be difficult.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Back in the old Webzone days there used to be a gameday chatroom. That was awesome. Was more real time. Now I think there are too many people on the board and a chat would be difficult.

Yeah would be like some of the live chats on Youtube videos where it scrolls so fast you cant even read it.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Yeah... The gameday threads are busy enough and hard to keep up with.
Geeze locked out almost the full first quarter. Fix me!
Nope
Webmaster cutting costs on bandwidth apparently.

• thl408
It breaks then it's okay for about 2 hours. So next shutdown should be 4th quarter.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Bruh lol
Nope
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Webmaster cutting costs on bandwidth apparently.

Nah he's just really good at trolling.
Fix this s**t
Share 49ersWebzone