Who would you rather face next weekend?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'd rather face Seattle
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 8, 2023 at 4:39 PM ]
doesnt matter

we beat either one.

people forgetting that GB sucks despite some recent wins lately
Seattle for me as well. Not because I think one route is easier than the other, but because I want the team to further establish dominance in the NFC West. Seattle's recent success has come at SF's expense, and I want to reset that scale.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
doesnt matter

we beat either one.

You just don't know with GB. Either gunslinger Rogers or scared Rogers shows up. Our pass rush hasn't been "elite" lately and our secondary has given up some plays down field. Rogers will just throw at Lenore's side all game. This could be another raider/niner type game. I don't want that.
The team we own, not the team that's already seen us twice and has a history of killing us.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I wonder if the NFL puts our game on Saturday.
Green Bay all day. Or Seattle.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
doesnt matter

we beat either one.

You just don't know with GB. Either gunslinger Rogers or scared Rogers shows up. Our pass rush hasn't been "elite" lately and our secondary has given up some plays down field. Rogers will just throw at Lenore's side all game. This could be another raider/niner type game. I don't want that.

We already have the formula to stuff Rodgers. We're in his head.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
The team we own, not the team that's already seen us twice and has a history of killing us.

The team that had a history of killing us is gone. All those dudes are gone.

Originally posted by Baldie:
I wonder if the NFL puts our game on Saturday.

Im thinking
I rather face Green Bay, so the Seahawks know their season was still a loss after winning against the Rams.
there's already a thread for this
it may not matter who we play. It's likely to rain and the field will most definitely be slippery. Both Green Bay and Seattle are in the bottom half of rush offense and rush defense. I think the Niners clobber both of them. Niners will be a 9 point favorite against either team.
Share 49ersWebzone