LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Who would you rather face next weekend?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would you rather face next weekend?

The Seackers
At least if we play the Packers, they will have less rest than the Seahawks and have to Travel a LOT more miles.
Hopefully you guys don't get a chance to regret voting for Seattle. I love the idea of beating them, but it just makes me nervous facing them...
We will end up with more injuries if we play Sea, just reality.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Hopefully you guys don't get a chance to regret voting for Seattle. I love the idea of beating them, but it just makes me nervous facing them...

yea anyone who wants seattle obviously doesn't know personally any crap talking seachicken fans. i just dont want to deal with them
John Madden said the hardest thing to do is beat a team 3 times. We are so in Rodgers head. We have flat out destroyed him lately
I think we SMASH either but I really want to rub it in to the Seattle Fans.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
We're about to get a rude awakening if we face Rodgers. It's gonna be bad, like Stidham bad….
Hawks hawks hawks
Originally posted by DrEll:
We're about to get a rude awakening if we face Rodgers. It's gonna be bad, like Stidham bad….

Like when you predicted Miami would do that to us

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

Tua's head hasn't been on straight this season. We didn't know that when we played them. He's been a walking concussion since that game where he lay on the ground squirming and contorted.

Rodgers is another level of elite…
Long as the 49ers win, it don't matter.

Tua's head hasn't been on straight this season. We didn't know that when we played them. He's been a walking concussion since that game where he lay on the ground squirming and contorted.

Sure showing that Elite level against the Lions tonight.

Yet you still made that prediction

Rodgers is pretty meh so far.
[ Edited by _Goldblooded_ on Jan 8, 2023 at 6:44 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I don't care if the lions win but could they rough em up a bit?
Share 49ersWebzone