LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Who would you rather face next weekend?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would you rather face next weekend?

Doesn't matter. Team has a light work today and we are pretty much healthy. We're not leaking getting into the playoffs like last year and got the home field that we want. If its Seattle, fine. When we play a hall of famer QB, we always play well. We will end Rodgers season again if it comes to that. No excuse.
At first it was Seattle but after watching the Packers tonight, they look awful.
Packers
Let's open up the thread. SEA Vs SF!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
IDGAF but it looks like its gonna be Green Bay.

Hmm maybe not.

Yah lol maybe not!!
Its Seattle.

Really didn't want them, but I know we can beat them.
Open the SEA Vs SF thread mods!

Lets go!
Hope you are all happy. I would love nothing more than to stomp Seattlw on the way to the Superbowl, but damn winning a 3rd time has me nervous
f**k THIS THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Originally posted by mattster03:
Hope you are all happy. I would love nothing more than to stomp Seattlw on the way to the Superbowl, but damn winning a 3rd time has me nervous

try to look at it from a more analytical and statistical perspective based on history and objectivity, rather than emotion

Comes down to players, ours are way better than theirs.
When do we play
Welp for the third time this year the seahags. Backin their ass up into the playoffs.
Don't be nervous, the Niners are a terrible matchup for seachickens. They were both games in the season and they will be again.
Share 49ersWebzone