There are 166 users in the forums

49ers @ Raiders Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
John Lynch said on that TD to Kittle at the back of the endzone, Kyle was pist on the sideline at Brock for not throwing to the open receiver ( he picked the wrong side per jonnydel), Kyle about to chew him out, but then Brock gave him the ice in the vein that made Kyle chuckled instead.

I think Holmgren was like that with Favre
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 7, 2023 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Let's go team, no injuries heading into the playoffs and let's get that #1 seed.

We need a whole lot of luck for that.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Let's go team, no injuries heading into the playoffs and let's get that #1 seed.

Can't help but think of the spot the eagles are in. Will they risk playing Hurts to keep that seed? High risk, low reward imo.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Can't help but think of the spot the eagles are in. Will they risk playing Hurts to keep that seed? High risk, low reward imo.

I heard he was playing. Even if he doesn't, the eagles have the best pass rush in the nfl and the giants cannot stop the run. Giants have absolutely nothing to win or lose and will most likely be resting their key players.

I heard he was playing. Even if he doesn't, the eagles have the best pass rush in the nfl and the giants cannot stop the run. Giants have absolutely nothing to win or lose and will most likely be resting their key players.

Fair point, but an upset would not be surprising here. Sure the giants have nothing to play for but here's the caveat, these two division rivals, so there will be maximum effort, mark my words! And realistically they can only rest few key starters so someone is going to step up.

I wouldn't put money on it, but stranger things have happened!

Fair point, but an upset would not be surprising here. Sure the giants have nothing to play for but here's the caveat, these two division rivals, so there will be maximum effort, mark my words! And realistically they can only rest few key starters so someone is going to step up.

I wouldn't put money on it, but stranger things have happened!

Exactly. You wouldn't put money on it. Hence, my comment about needing a lot of luck.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
John Lynch said on that TD to Kittle at the back of the endzone, Kyle was pist on the sideline at Brock for not throwing to the open receiver ( he picked the wrong side per jonnydel), Kyle about to chew him out, but then Brock gave him the ice in the vein that made Kyle chuckled instead.

I listened to the podcast or whatever earlier too lol that was great, but it was after Brock had scrambled and hit Kittle in the back of the endzone then he gave the ice in the vein sign.

Duuuuude. You better not show this to All. #TexasRouteMeltDown

BTW, this is a really really important nugget. This really shows how much Kyle wants his QB's to stay on script and on play design. We kind of had this thought a 49er QB could just nix the play side and choose the back side pre snap. If it works, he won't behead him but I'm sure privately, he'll have words for him.

He doesn't draw these plays up and script them in sequence for you to just nix it or play hero ball.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 7, 2023 at 3:50 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

BTW, this is a really really important nugget. This really shows how much Kyle wants his QB's to stay on script and on play design. We kind of had this thought a 49er QB could just nix the play side and choose the back side pre snap. If it works, he won't behead him but I'm sure privately, he'll have words for him.

He doesn't draw these plays up and script them in sequence for you to just nix it or play hero ball.

Maybe what we have been missing is a QB with a IDGAF attitude.

Maybe what we have been missing is a QB with a IDGAF attitude.

Add another stripe for Kyle too! LOL

This is exactly why a qb like mahommes would NEVER work with shanny.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Jan 7, 2023 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Yhid is exactly whyba qb like mahommes would NEVER work with shanny.

(@#**&in KYLE!!
Originally posted by random49er:
Yhid is exactly whyba qb like mahommes would NEVER work with shanny.

(@#**&in KYLE!!

Our O is not the problem. Huge fear that this D peaked a few weeks ago. The pass rush seems to be falling off a cliff. We need a 2019 level pass rush or we might not beat GB. Massive back side passing liability and a rookie qb going into the playoffs. KC was was running ring around the posey plays and torched the Raiders. 😬🫣

Think Andy Reid is ok with Mahomes doing whatever and missing the open guy in his plays?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Think Andy Reid is ok with Mahomes doing whatever and missing the open guy in his plays?

Andy Reid has his players playing ring around the rosie and duck duck goose pre snap. He's living his best life.
Share 49ersWebzone