There are 178 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

We better win I'm flying to Mexico for the game
We will find our offensive rythm and improve in the red zone. Defense will play great again. We win by 3 tds.
Originally posted by Gorewhore21:
We will find our offensive rythm and improve in the red zone. Defense will play great again. We win by 3 tds.

I don't remember the last time we beat the Cards badly. It's usually very close.

And not sure if McCoy or Murray presents a better situation for us. Our worst defeat in the Shanahan era came at the feet of McCoy.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I assume the 49ers have a bigger following than the Cards in Mexico....but I could be wrong.

49ers, Cowboys and Steelers are the most popular teams among Mexican fans.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Make sure to check out the whore houses lol
Originally posted by 49ers_Life:

You really should be downing water this week to acclimate, unless you happen to live at elevation.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 49ers_Life:

You really should be downing water this week to acclimate, unless you happen to live at elevation.

Start drinking at 8 am so you get acclimated to being drunk before breakfast. Common standard in Mexico for a good time.
The 49ers are practically at home for all the remaining games (except the Seattle one).
If things go well, and usually everyone is positive after a win, should finish 11-6.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I have a not so good feeling about this game...

Yeah, this game has me nervous as well. We have a history of both struggling to keep Kyler in the pocket, as well as having an ability to contain Hopkins. Shoot, one of our losses last year was to Colt McCoy. I think we are the far superior team talent wise, but they just always seem to be a tough match up for us. I hope we come to play.
We don't have Kyle's bread and butter call anymore. Texas route to Wilson as the primary FTW.

• 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
We don't have Kyle's bread and butter call anymore. Texas route to Wilson as the primary FTW.

cause CMC can't run a texas route lol
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by NCommand:

cause CMC can't run a texas route lol

Haha. The Cards will never see it coming!
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I assume the 49ers have a bigger following than the Cards in Mexico....but I could be wrong.

I'm sure raiders are up there too
Honestly the Cardinals offense looked great yesterday with Colt McCoy. I know we struggle against running QBs but we may prefer Kyler in there.
Originally posted by Koldo:

My brother-in-law's clan from Veracruz are all massive Steeler fans.
Share 49ersWebzone