LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

Fact is the Cardinals are a bit of our kryptonite no matter the roster. How we are to the Rams. Let's hope to not keep that trend.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Fact is the Cardinals are a bit of our kryptonite no matter the roster. How we are to the Rams. Let's hope to not keep that trend.

The fact that this game is played at 7500 ft is not talked about enough. And I heard we're doing to CO to acclimate, but haven't heard confirmation.

Like a monsoon, this is another ultimate equalizer.
  • thl408
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

The fact that this game is played at 7500 ft is not talked about enough. And I heard we're doing to CO to acclimate, but haven't heard confirmation.

Like a monsoon, this is another ultimate equalizer.

Just practice with one nostril taped shut. Boom, less oxygen. I need to tweet this to @JohnLynch49ers.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Hopefully some more reinforcements arrive... Armstead maybe? On paper we should win this one pretty easily. Vegas has us with a 7.5 point advantage. I say we win but don't cover the spread. Something like 27-21

Yeah if I was a betting man, I would definitely take those points. 49ers always struggle against the Cards and I don't see us blowing them out.
Jimmy is ready

Saying the Cards are to the Niners are what the Niners are to the Rams is another silly overreaction

2019: Cards get swept

2020: Split. the first game was very weird. No Deebo and Jimmy G got Kittle killed in the first half of that game. Just a s**tty year overall when it came to injuries tbh

2021: Niners get swept. No Kittle and Trey Lances first start where he looked like a deer in the headlights, 2nd game where we turned the ball over what felt like 2-3 times to start the game. You'll lose to any team when turning the ball over that rate

hopefully the 49ers kill that silly little take next Monday, but I'm worried about DeAndre Hopkins. I will forever hate the Texans and Bill O'Brian for giving him to AZ for nothing
el guapo's got a plethora of pinatas
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jimmy is ready

Gimenez Galarraga
I assume the 49ers have a bigger following than the Cards in Mexico....but I could be wrong.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I assume the 49ers have a bigger following than the Cards in Mexico....but I could be wrong.

I would expect the Niners to have a larger MX brand recognition than the Cardinals, maybe 60/40 fandom at the game, but the crowds won't understand 3rd down / red zone noise implications as much, so it'll just be loud.

Come on 9ers! This is a big one right here.
We had/have the OL practice dude from Mexico. They love us. All 9ers all night.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

I would expect the Niners to have a larger MX brand recognition than the Cardinals, maybe 60/40 fandom at the game, but the crowds won't understand 3rd down / red zone noise implications as much, so it'll just be loud.

Due to Soccer being a much more recognized sport down there, I assume the loudest cheers will probably be when a FG is made.
  • thl408
We had/have the OL practice dude from Mexico. They love us. All 9ers all night.

Vamos cuatroy nueveers
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Mobile quarterbacks make us run around in circles. If it's Murray, we're headed for 5-5…
Share 49ersWebzone