LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Honestly the Cardinals offense looked great yesterday with Colt McCoy. I know we struggle against running QBs but we may prefer Kyler in there.

We know this all too well.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Honestly the Cardinals offense looked great yesterday with Colt McCoy. I know we struggle against running QBs but we may prefer Kyler in there.

Let me second this about Colt McCoy. Because he beat the 49ers last year and beat them handily. He might be Kyler's backup, but he's no slouch. He doesn't have the mobility, but he might be the better passer between the two.
Just keep it tight, manage the clock in the final 6 minutes and wait for the cards to do something stupid, while having finished doing all of our stupid stuff in the first half.
Niner's Way moving forward.

I'd rather they have Colt McCoy. Revenge game for that fluke loss last year

also the Rams blow. They'll be finishing last in the division
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Nov 14, 2022 at 1:33 PM ]
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Let me second this about Colt McCoy. Because he beat the 49ers last year and beat them handily. He might be Kyler's backup, but he's no slouch. He doesn't have the mobility, but he might be the better passer between the two.

Honestly, McCoy was the ultimate game manager. There was a chance Kyler could play all week leading up to that game. He was ruled out late. We most likely game planned for him and not McCoy. We were getting beat by the underneath and short over the middle stuff and not tackling well all game. We have been pretty solid tackling as a whole this year. I doubt we would let that happen again.
Let's go 49ers!
Hey guys...
What the hec is going on with the 9ers kick blocking ? It's like every single field goal and extra point is a split second from being blocked. I'm afraid that this is going go bit them in the butt at the worst time.
Originally posted by golfish:
Hey guys...
What the hec is going on with the 9ers kick blocking ? It's like every single field goal and extra point is a split second from being blocked. I'm afraid that this is going go bit them in the butt at the worst time.

That's not abnormal. I would say the majority of kicks are a split second from being blocked on all teams.
Just as long as Josh McCown, Anquan Boldin, and Larry Fitzgerald don't show up. The memory of 2005 Mexico City game still lingers.

i feel like the game after the bye is always tricky, guys are rusty for being off so long. i think the offense clicks vs AZ. i think we win big
Biggest game of the year so far for us. Seattle on bye, against division, time to make up the lead from Seattle.
¡vamos nueves vamos!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Biggest game of the year so far for us. Seattle on bye, against division, time to make up the lead from Seattle.

so if we go to 6-4… we are in first?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

so if we go to 6-4… we are in first?

Yes, we'll be tied 6-4 with Seattle and I believe we have tie breakers if we win so we'll be in first place.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Nov 14, 2022 at 4:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone