QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by Montana:
I agree, more households like this and the world would be a significantly better place.

Totally agree

That's why he's got his head on straight, because his parents are so awesome.

I remember when the media showed Kaepernick's family and how great they were. Now his story is they were racist to him.

his story is they were racist to him. I supported Kap initially when this whole kneeling thing happened, because there are real racial issues in the world, but he has handled it extremely poorly. To the point where he only caters to one community and puts down others. Aka not effective for progress. That's not a great formula if your goal is to bridge gaps in communities.

some folks play victim and some folks create progress so more victims don't happen.

Kap has a lot to learn.

I genuinely hope he evolves and get to the point where he can make real progress and not more division.

anywho, I hope our boy Dirty Purdy is healing nicely!
I agree, more households like this and the world would be a significantly better place.

Totally agree

I remember when the media showed Kaepernick's family and howreat they were. Now his story is they were racist to him.

That's sad, was it his mom's family?

His adoptive family.

https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/colin-kaepernick-calls-out-adoptive-parents-in-his-new-graphic-novel/

Totally agree

I remember when the media showed Kaepernick's family and how great they were. Now his story is they were racist to him.

his story is they were racist to him. I supported Kap initially when this whole kneeling thing happened, because there are real racial issues in the world, but he has handled it extremely poorly. To the point where he only caters to one community and puts down others. Aka not effective for progress. That's not a great formula if your goal is to bridge gaps in communities.

some folks play victim and some folks create progress so more victims don't happen.

Kap has a lot to learn.

I genuinely hope he evolves and get to the point where he can make real progress and not more division.

I'm way over that guy, but agree 100% on Dirty Purdy!

Totally agree

Kap has a lot to learn.

SLCniner!! You and I are now Eskimo Because you're
the first person I've seen to call him dirty Purdy besides me!!! Hahaha I love it.

Totally agree

Kap has a lot to learn.

the first person I've seen to call him dirty Purdy besides me!!! Hahaha I love it.

Hey my man, I'm 100% with you. Purdy is my BOY! I will still advocate for Trey until he's either proven good or bad, but Dirty Purdy? Not only the best nickname imaginable, but fits. Yes please!
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Mar 18, 2023 at 11:15 PM ]
Brock Purdy throws touchdowns and wins games.

Mr. RELEVANT.

I am also so over that guy. #13 is where it's at

Totally agree

Kap has a lot to learn.

Hey my man, I'm 100% with you. Purdy is my BOY! I will still advocate for Trey until he's either proven good or bad, but Dirty Purdy? Not only the best nickname imaginable, but fits. Yes please!

My username on YouTube is "DirtyPurdy". Lol i was watching one of the games when he first started and he juked a defender to avoid a sack and I said out loud "damn he did him dirty on that one". I've been saying it ever since. Hahah
Figured this was an appropriate thread to post in, but how many of you get posed the question by non-9er fans... "so who's your Qb...?"
Obviously, unless your a fan, you realize we are not in a dire situation but seems to me most like to paint a grim outlook for us going forward.

Just curious.

Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Figured this was an appropriate thread to post in, but how many of you get posed the question by non-9er fans... "so who's your Qb...?"
Obviously, unless your a fan, you realize we are not in a dire situation but seems to me most like to paint a grim outlook for us going forward.

Just curious.

Was asked this yesterday.

I said Brock and Lance.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Just curious.

Yup we don't have a QB1 locked in, it's an odd place to be for a team this loaded
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Brock Party this season, people!!
Brock Party this season, people!!

I am down for the Brock party!

I have a Kittle signed jersey, next I would like Brock's on my Purdy jersey:)

Brock gets us to the next 5 NFC champ games lol LFG!! 😆
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Well, he's Brock Steady, rockin all night long.
Share 49ersWebzone