There are 273 users in the forums

OTAs 2022

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Fangio in attendance is kinda awesome. Dudes gonna replace Ryan when he gets a HC job.

Seems like the writing is on the wall. Plus we'll net another 2x 3rd round picks when Ryans becomes a HC.

I just hope he's not gonna come in demanding we run his system.

Agree. If he's DC, I hope he sticks with the Wide 9. I'd love Vic to be a 49er DC for a **LONG** time so that Kyle can develop his OC's for draft picks! In other words, if Vic was DC, Kyle pretty much doesn't have to worry about that side of the ball. NC's point about Kyle being stretched doing both OC and DC - is a good point.

Looking at Anthony Lynn and Demeco as the next potential third round pick compensation coaches.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Fangio in attendance is kinda awesome. Dudes gonna replace Ryan when he gets a HC job.

Seems like the writing is on the wall. Plus we'll net another 2x 3rd round picks when Ryans becomes a HC.

I just hope he's not gonna come in demanding we run his system.

Agree. If he's DC, I hope he sticks with the Wide 9. I'd love Vic to be a 49er DC for a **LONG** time so that Kyle can develop his OC's for draft picks! In other words, if Vic was DC, Kyle pretty much doesn't have to worry about that side of the ball. NC's point about Kyle being stretched doing both OC and DC - is a good point.

Looking at Anthony Lynn and Demeco as the next potential third round pick compensation coaches.

If Vic is our DC again; of course he's going to run "his" system. He's been a DC and around the league longer than Demeco has played and coached combined. I just hope he keeps KK as his defensive line coach; his system, wide 9 whatever it is
Fire up that D.J.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
OTAs start today, correct?
Originally posted by mayo49:

better question, when is 'open-for-media' day?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I guess Deebo isn't going to be there.
No Deebo?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
No Deebo?

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/158320-shocker-deebo-samuel-attend-49ers-start-otas/

Tomorrow and one day a week until the mandatory camp in mid-June where every day is open to the media.
Is it really a surprise? Maybe a slight letdown but not worried. Not yet anyway.

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Tomorrow and one day a week until the mandatory camp in mid-June where every day is open to the media.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Is it really a surprise? Maybe a slight letdown but not worried. Not yet anyway.

I would have been surprised if he attended OTAs. The chance he gets hurt is too great a risk.
Pray for no injuries
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I would have been surprised if he attended OTAs. The chance he gets hurt is too great a risk.

Agree.
Can't wait to see this Grant Cohn videos with 9 of 10 dudes standing around, dancing to the DJ, Kocurek screaming from 3 fields over and Cohn chirping over the small size of someone's calfs.
Share 49ersWebzone