Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 857 users in the forums

49ers QB Coach Brian Griese Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Weird, I had read Griese was happy being the QB coach and hated the grind, now he is interviewing for OC spots?

I think he's actually looking to advance at some point to being a HC.

Kyle's only going to have 2 days off after the Superbowl because he's got to replace a whole new staff again. #Burnout

Id be like.... Lynch love ya bro, make sure you pick gems. I'll be hawaii.. later.

Seriously. The dude needs ONE real vacation.

Surprised no one has posted this yet. If they did sorry lol..
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Surprised no one has posted this yet. If they did sorry lol..
Thanks Dr

you're now in charge of all the breaking news
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Surprised no one has posted this yet. If they did sorry lol..

I think it was mentioned in the Coaching Carousel thread in NFL Talk but not a problem. I find it hard to believe that he is in the running for a head coach job but I suppose it is only the Jets.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Surprised no one has posted this yet. If they did sorry lol..
Thanks Dr

you're now in charge of all the breaking news



Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Surprised no one has posted this yet. If they did sorry lol..

I think it was mentioned in the Coaching Carousel thread in NFL Talk but not a problem. I find it hard to believe that he is in the running for a head coach job but I suppose it is only the Jets.

If he were to somehow get poached away to a different team, I wonder how much it'll affect Purdy.
Rex Ryan was all over the place saying the job is his. Is interviewing soon and he insists he's the next coach.

Sorry Brian.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/rex-ryan-believes-he-will-be-next-new-york-jets-head-coach/
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 6, 2025 at 6:47 PM ]
  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,837
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Rex Ryan was all over the place saying the job is his. Is interviewing soon and he insists he's the next coach.

Sorry Brian.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/rex-ryan-believes-he-will-be-next-new-york-jets-head-coach/

Well he did get them to AFC title games with Mark Sanchise.
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Rex Ryan was all over the place saying the job is his. Is interviewing soon and he insists he's the next coach.

Sorry Brian.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/rex-ryan-believes-he-will-be-next-new-york-jets-head-coach/

Well he did get them to AFC title games with Mark Sanchise.

twice at that IIRC
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,292
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Rex Ryan was all over the place saying the job is his. Is interviewing soon and he insists he's the next coach.

Sorry Brian.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/rex-ryan-believes-he-will-be-next-new-york-jets-head-coach/

Rex truly loves the Jets and the fans love him. Even if it doesn't workout I respect that he is willing to go all in and put himself out there.
Brian has declined the Jets interview offer.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Brian has declined the Jets interview offer.

Yup just saw that. Don't blame him one bit. Horrible situation
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Brian has declined the Jets interview offer.

Yup just saw that. Don't blame him one bit. Horrible situation

Good news, although it was attributed to Grant so who knows?
Originally posted by English:
Good news, although it was attributed to Grant so who knows?


Brian Costello of the New York Post reports that 49ers quarterbacks coach Brian Griese has declined the Jets' request to interview for the position.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by English:
Good news, although it was attributed to Grant so who knows?


Brian Costello of the New York Post reports that 49ers quarterbacks coach Brian Griese has declined the Jets' request to interview for the position.

Not Elvis?
Kind of shocked Griese is being replaced. Curious what happened there.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone