LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
oh WTF this better not f**k the team

this happened a few times after we played a team...

I wonder if PP was truly vaxxed, now that Rodgers issue of lying and Antonio Brown having fake vax cards

It can still be spread regardless.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Not if they are vaccined… vaccines protect against disease

[ Edited by 5thSFG on Nov 29, 2021 at 2:19 PM ]

I wonder if PP was truly vaxxed, now that Rodgers issue of lying and Antonio Brown having fake vax cards

Lesser when Vaxxed
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

Players can test positive for Covid even if vaccinated. They can carry a certain amount of the virus but not have any symptoms. The NFL puts them in protocol if they do even though well over 90% of the players and coaches are vaccinated.

I'm all for caution but with that many vaccinated the chances of spreading the virus is really low and probably only the few unvaccinated players are at risk. I say to hell with them and let them get sick if they're too bull headed to get the shots.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Players can test positive for Covid even if vaccinated. They can carry a certain amount of the virus but not have any symptoms. The NFL puts them in protocol if they do even though well over 90% of the players and coaches are vaccinated.

I'm all for caution but with that many vaccinated the chances of spreading the virus is really low and probably only the few unvaccinated players are at risk. I say to hell with them and let them get sick if they're too bull headed to get the shots.

I appreciate your obviously informed opinion, but I was just "poking the bear" so to speak, as indicated by my poking emoji 👍🏻👍🏻

Religion, politics, and coronavirus. Can't talk about them lol
[ Edited by 5thSFG on Nov 29, 2021 at 2:29 PM ]
I appreciate your obviously informed opinion, but I was just "poking the bear" so to speak, as indicated by my poking emoji 👍🏻👍🏻

I realized that as I was writing it but I wanted to add my feelings about the current Covid protocols. Like I said, I don't see much reason for doing it when over 94% of the players are vaccinated and about 99% of the staff is vaccinated.

This is Great.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Ok people time to man up and eat some crow....... Here's looking at you Strwy2Hevn, among others

Turnt ViQueen

YOU LIKE THAT!!!! YOU LIKE THAT!!!

The right guard liked it when Kirk was getting all touchy, turnt Viqueen

Lesser when Vaxxed
See thats where you are misinformed and wrong. Vaxed or unvaxed you still carry the same viral load and can spread at same rate.
Originally posted by Seattle49er:

Lesser when Vaxxed
See thats where you are misinformed and wrong. Vaxed or unvaxed you still carry the same viral load and can spread at same rate.
If that were true then we all should be testing positive because everyone isn't following the guidelines.

will Aiyuk test positive since he had physical contact with positive Patrick Peterson?

Originally posted by Seattle49er:

Lesser when Vaxxed
If that were true then we all should be testing positive because everyone isn't following the guidelines.

will Aiyuk test positive since he had physical contact with positive Patrick Peterson?

I think situations like what the Cowboys are going through can provide some insight.

vaccinated: yes
COVID outbreak: also yes.

I have no opinion on this, only a casual observation 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I realized that as I was writing it but I wanted to add my feelings about the current Covid protocols. Like I said, I don't see much reason for doing it when over 94% of the players are vaccinated and about 99% of the staff is vaccinated.

covid is so 2020
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
What a damn good WIN! 3 in a row baby! Talk about Elijah Mitchell and Azeez Al-Shaair having huge games and stepping up.

Can't wait for Sunday and to beat the Seahawks. Check out the video! I do a bunch of 49er videos and also stream the games!

Share 49ersWebzone