LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Originally posted by mayo49:
Not taking anything away from what Jimmy is doing, but I'd love to see what Trey could do with this offense.

If Trey was the best QB on the roster right now, he'd be playing. But hes not, because hes not ready. Its not that hard to understand..

Next year you'll have all the Trey you can handle.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Not taking anything away from what Jimmy is doing, but I'd love to see what Trey could do with this offense.

If Trey was the best QB on the roster right now, he'd be playing. But hes not, because hes not ready. Its not that hard to understand..

Next year you'll have all the Trey you can handle.

With Jimmy struggling some, I'm sure Kyle won't hesitate to go to Trey if needed down the road.
I browsed through the Vikings official FB page, because I like seeing how other fanbases react to losses. Not a single Vikings fan brought up holding, or the refs. Not ONE. I scrolled through a few hundred comments about the game, and literally nobody said they lost because the refs didn't call holding against the Niners.

The fact that Mike Zimmer actually whined about it and the fans didn't is embarrassing.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I browsed through the Vikings official FB page, because I like seeing how other fanbases react to losses. Not a single Vikings fan brought up holding, or the refs. Not ONE. I scrolled through a few hundred comments about the game, and literally nobody said they lost because the refs didn't call holding against the Niners.

The fact that Mike Zimmer actually whined about it and the fans didn't is embarrassing.

Zimmer is a whiney little b***h.
I haven't watched back a replay, but at the time I had a feeling that Deebo (feeling the injury) was trying to give himself up on the play and was kind of annoyed that the defender gave him full contact.

Makes me wonder what other fans who browse this site must think of us. The Shanahan thread is about as schizophrenic as any forum thread I've ever come across.
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Also who the idiot in the 49ers organization who leaked Ian Rapport that they're trading this off-season, shut up and be quiet. Jimmy looked deflated and played flat coming out, I don't think this was a coincidence.

Jimmy looked liked Jimmy. Inconsistent. Some bad and some great. In reference to the report, literally everyone knew that the day we traded up for Lance. Media just likes to repeat stuff that draws clicks and eyeballs to stir things up again. I don't think Jimmy was reading or watching that before the game nor does he care. He is locked into this season and just wants to win. If we somehow win the SB this year, it's a good problem to have. If not, thanks for the entertainment Jimmy and best of luck elsewhere..unless you're playing the Niners.
[ Edited by 9erguy on Nov 29, 2021 at 3:25 AM ]
Also who the idiot in the 49ers organization who leaked Ian Rapport that they're trading this off-season, shut up and be quiet. Jimmy looked deflated and played flat coming out, I don't think this was a coincidence.

If Jimmy didn't already know that his time here was coming to an end after we traded up to draft Trey, then he's really naive.

Oh snap Zimmer has made mayo cuss.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

If Jimmy didn't already know that his time here was coming to an end after we traded up to draft Trey, then he's really naive.

For real the minute the news came out that they traded with Miami for the #3 overall pick, pretty much everyone thought this. I mean media pundits were talking about the possibility leading up to the draft lol.

Yep. They passed on bolstering a ready to win now roster to draft a qb who is a few years away and then struck out on drafting immediate impact on the next 3 rounds. I honestly feel this team would have 8 or more wins and be looking like super bowl contenders if they had drafted o line, corner, and either linebacker depth or a receiver in the top 3 rounds

Same on Twitter. Some called out that one DPI no-call on K Williams in the 4th QR but they recognized that there was and is holding all the time and on both sides *cough Bosa
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Yep. They passed on bolstering a ready to win now roster to draft a qb who is a few years away and then struck out on drafting immediate impact on the next 3 rounds. I honestly feel this team would have 8 or more wins and be looking like super bowl contenders if they had drafted o line, corner, and either linebacker depth or a receiver in the top 3 rounds

Didn't they draft CB/OL in the first 3 rounds?

Kyle stated they drafted for depth and the future because they felt they had a SB roster prior to the draft....as far as Lance goes he was never picked to be a immediate impact player in 2021, hence paying Jimmy top 5 money this yr.

It's always been the KC model for them regarding QB and Kyle has actually stated that...right or wrong that's what it is.

enjoy the W and get ready for Seattle.

You're still our lucky charm homeboy. I told you!

Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

Makes me wonder what other fans who browse this site must think of us. The Shanahan thread is about as schizophrenic as any forum thread I've ever come across.

They be like "dude that Dat Ass thread is the greatest thread ever!"
Share 49ersWebzone