LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 124 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Every other/new DLineman plays better than Armstead, most of the time! 85 million!!! Tired of talking about him, but have to.

Fred Warner was hardly missed today. Another huge payout, and not enough leadership skills. I understand he is not a bad player, but haven't really seen any great play lately or anything that tells me he is close to Patrick Willis or the like.

The 49ers secondary is BAD. It is important for the 49ers to continue winning the time of possession, because this defense is known to give up big plays.

Let's keep hoping for the best.
Well Mayo, it's officially been over 4 hours and I still have an erection.
Ok people time to man up and eat some crow....... Here's looking at you Strwy2Hevn, among others
Originally posted by elguapo:
Ok people time to man up and eat some crow....... Here's looking at you Strwy2Hevn, among others

They won which I didn't think they would do and are now in the playoff hunt.

This to me still isn't a good football team or a well lead one.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

You make no f**king sense. Pathetic ass post.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Not taking anything away from what Jimmy is doing, but I'd love to see what Trey could do with this offense.

He's doing doing much so you are not taking anything away from him.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

My bad. We are 6-5. Best team in the NFL. Elite QB play, coaching and our defensive is top notch. Easy super bowl champs.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

My bad. We are 6-5. Best team in the NFL. Elite QB play, coaching and our defensive is top notch. Easy super bowl champs.

Yeah baby!

If only we beat that crippled AZ team.

These are obviously your personal expectations, and that is entirely your fault. Be more realistic and maybe you'll enjoy what's happening like most of us.
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Nov 28, 2021 at 9:10 PM ]

There aren't really any good teams this year. Everyone is just kind of clumped together

These are obviously your personal expectations, and that is entirely your fault. Be more realistic and maybe you'll enjoy what's happening like most of us.

Isnt that why you're accusing him of being pathetic? Because hes being realistic?...

Great win today. We needed it. This will definitely have implications down the road come December/January. But we still have huge holes and even more so after today considering greenlaw, warner, and deebo went down.

Luckily the NFL is a clusterf**k this year so if we can get some things shored up we can definitely make some noise in the post season.
Hearing Mike Zimmer complain about holding after watching what happens to Bosa every single down, lol.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Hearing Mike Zimmer complain about holding after watching what happens to Bosa every single down, lol.

Like someone said - we're the last one's who want to hear about being held.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 28, 2021 at 9:54 PM ]

I agree, good assessment 👍
Share 49ersWebzone