LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 224 users in the forums

RB Elijah Mitchell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
This dude is a young Alfred Morris. He's Perfect for this scheme and of course coach Bobby and shanny always find a way to maximize potential with those RB's.
Thank
This dude is a young Alfred Morris. He's Perfect for this scheme and of course coach Bobby and shanny always find a way to maximize potential with those RB's.

Not a bad comparison but I think he's better than Alfred with bigger upside. He's quicker and more shifty. Alfred certainly had a few really good seasons for Kyle in Wash and was perfect for that offense but I think Mitchell can be a pro bowl RB for years to come. I see a lot of Garrison Hearst in him as well as a little Curtis Martin.

He reminds me of Emmit.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Thank

Not a bad comparison but I think he's better than Alfred with bigger upside. He's quicker and more shifty. Alfred certainly had a few really good seasons for Kyle in Wash and was perfect for that offense but I think Mitchell can be a pro bowl RB for years to come. I see a lot of Garrison Hearst in him as well as a little Curtis Martin.

He reminds me of Emmit.

This.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Thank

He reminds me of Emmit.

This.

That.
Heard his interview on the Rich Eisen Show yesterday. Elijah was great!🙂
Mostert
I remember during the Rams game, the announcers were saying how it's amazing how the Shanahan's find RBs anywhere, like Mike found Terrell Davis in the 6th, same as Kyle with Elijah, not saying he'll be as good as Davis was, but you never know.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Mostert

Mostert was a goner once he asked for a pay raise in 2020, then it became more obvious when we took Sermon & Mitchell in the 2021 draft, plus we have Hasty as a ERFA, and could bring back Wilson for cheaper, who is also younger than Mostert.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Mostert

Mostert was a goner once he asked for a pay raise in 2020, then it became more obvious when we took Sermon & Mitchell in the 2021 draft, plus we have Hasty as a ERFA, and could bring back Wilson for cheaper, who is also younger than Mostert.

Yeah Raheem has unparalleled home run potential but honestly Mitchell seems more consistent in his vision
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Mostert

Yeah Raheem has unparalleled home run potential but honestly Mitchell seems more consistent in his vision

I was thinking more of availability. Mostert only 8 games last year and 1 this year. Not a good return on his new contract.
If Mitchell hit 1,000 yds this year, which most likely he could, should the Niners tear up his 6th round rookie contract and give him a paid raise.

If Mitchell hit 1,000 yds this year, which most likely he could, should the Niners tear up his 6th round rookie contract and give him a paid raise.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

lol 😆

lol 😆
Post of the week ATT. Perfectly applied
"Want me to break some more s**t?"
"NOOOOOOOOOOO"
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Share 49ersWebzone