LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 146 users in the forums

SS Talanoa Hufanga Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Then why draft Brown? We all knew they were similar players prior to drafting him. And this draft pick was before Huf's injury and he just came off an all-pro season. I don't believe these reports.

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If we're going to make a splash in the secondary, it may as well be L'Jarius Sneed. Justin Simmons seems redundant…

Justin Simmons played well against Mahommes in Denver.
hello
So they are worried that he won't be completely healthy. Which I guess is not surprising. Brown played well. It would be great to have Hufanga back and playing well.
If Gipson doesn't retire he is a good starter. Also he graded as a top 6 safety I believe (per PFF).

But I'd rather have Diggs or Simmons
  • BP13
  • Veteran
Qwauntrezz knight just cut by the cards, maybe we take another swing at the former Bruin, I'd be down!
I hope Niners work out a deal to get one of these safeties (Julian Blackmon, Justin Simmons) on the team and resign T Gipson for depth
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
I hope Niners work out a deal to get one of these safeties (Julian Blackmon, Justin Simmons) on the team and resign T Gipson for depth

Would be happy with either or.

I think Gipson is retiring, he was close to doing it last year. He would be nice depth though if he wants to come back but I don't want him as a full time starter anymore. He lost a bit of a step last year, it will only be worse this year.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I think Gipson is retiring, he was close to doing it last year. He would be nice depth though if he wants to come back but I don't want him as a full time starter anymore. He lost a bit of a step last year, it will only be worse this year.

Logan Ryan for depth and draft one in 3rd or 4th rd
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

It may be a stay in shape your our first call situation.

Share 49ersWebzone