There are 279 users in the forums

CB, Deommodore Lenoir, 5th round pick 2021

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Practice squad stash.

No chance. If they don't bring back Sherman he'll probably suit up on gamedays too.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Wow. Got me teary

Very sad.

His bro got shot at a donut shot in South Central.
What I love about Lenoir and ambry is that they both have a certain confidence that is key for corners. More confidence than spoon ever shown. I'm not sure if they're gonna be stars but I think they'll be hard workers.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Wow. Got me teary

Very sad.

His bro got shot at a donut shot in South Central.

Probably Randy's that one with the giant donut on top of it. This guy said he had no idea why his brothers favorite team was the 49ers he just told him it was. Probably a lot of 49er Oregon fans specially with A. Armstead and Buckner.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
What I love about Lenoir and ambry is that they both have a certain confidence that is key for corners. More confidence than spoon ever shown. I'm not sure if they're gonna be stars but I think they'll be hard workers.
Yeah they talk a lot different than spoon did they have a very quiet confidence about themselves I never got that from spoon. He was very soft-spoken as well but he never seemed to be confident about himself.
his name reminds me of commodus from Gladiator lol
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Don't get too wrapped up in what some of these guys say. Most of them just like to throw things out there like 'he's not very fluid' or 'he doesn't bend well'. It seems like every year someone comes up with a new thing to say about a players physical skills even though 90% of these guys have never actually seen more than a few film clips. I'll let the Niners coaches do the evaluation when they get in camp. They addressed positions of need so I'm happy. They didn't find a slot receiver so that could be a free agent signing of an UDFA. Same for another edge rusher.

Exactly. If this guy can cover Brandon Aiyuk and Deebo during training camp, then we have a keeper.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Practice squad stash.

No chance. If they don't bring back Sherman he'll probably suit up on gamedays too.

He's not in the top 4 of the depth chart, so yes very much a big chance of the practice squad bud.
Practice squad stash.

He's not in the top 4 of the depth chart, so yes very much a big chance of the practice squad bud.

We could put him in the slot
Originally posted by DimezandDots:
Practice squad stash.

We could put him in the slot

Yeah he's gonna be K'Waun's backup and play ST. I don't think there's any way they'd risk waiving him unless he's just awful in the preseason.

Practice squad stash.

Only way for that to happen is if we make more moves at CB and/or he looks awful in camp and preseason. Our CB depth is trash along with our starters injury histories
We even working out Blake Countess, that's what we dealing with here lol
He picked off Lance in practice today...

Not that it means anything though lol.
[ Edited by btthepunk on May 14, 2021 at 2:34 PM ]

Originally posted by 49ers808:

Share 49ersWebzone