LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 277 users in the forums

CB, Deommodore Lenoir, 5th round pick 2021

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Glad we're addressing the Oline and Secondary on day three. The more competition the better.
I guess the plan is UDFA TE/WR/LB...
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Poldarn49:
I guess the plan is UDFA TE/WR/LB...

We flirted with Golden Tate already, we may just end up signing him to compete for the 3/4 role.
Originally posted by dj43:
It doesn't sound like he has the agility to be a slot CB. Two different reviews note he does not have fluid hip movement.

Don't get too wrapped up in what some of these guys say. Most of them just like to throw things out there like 'he's not very fluid' or 'he doesn't bend well'. It seems like every year someone comes up with a new thing to say about a players physical skills even though 90% of these guys have never actually seen more than a few film clips. I'll let the Niners coaches do the evaluation when they get in camp. They addressed positions of need so I'm happy. They didn't find a slot receiver so that could be a free agent signing of an UDFA. Same for another edge rusher.
Can he start in 2022?
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Again, depth yes, but i think he contests for starting in nickel. Definite possiblity of starter next yr. love it.

It doesn't sound like he has the agility to be a slot CB. Two different reviews note he does not have fluid hip movement.

You posted the exact same message word for word for CB Thomas!
Again, depth yes, but i think he contests for starting in nickel. Definite possiblity of starter next yr. love it.

bail at the snap butt to the sideline quarters corner!
  • dj43
Originally posted by NJNiner:

You posted the exact same message word for word for CB Thomas!

I must have posted on the wrong thread. Thomas is not the same.
Duck fan here, I thought the Niners might take him day 2. He's a feisty CB who is good at making plays on the ball.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Not 6'3".

Lol. That's the first thing I looked up when I heard his name - height. The profile for a 49er CB has changed.

We have a new sheriff in town.

• KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Duck fan here, I thought the Niners might take him day 2. He's a feisty CB who is good at making plays on the ball.

Nice. Another playmaking corner like Ambry.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Not 6'3".

Lol. That's the first thing I looked up when I heard his name - height. The profile for a 49er CB has changed.

We have a new sheriff in town.

Peters got his promotion and started slanging his meat around the war room
This guy had to have gotten some hand usage lessons from Sherman. See similar techniques when watching this guy against Iowa State.
Coolest name in the NFL!
Not super high on this one, but there's also not much to go off of when digging for stuff on him. At least not what I'm looking for. In brief review, things I saw:

-Seems better at man than zone
-Has to improve his tackling angles in the run game
-Lacks great length or change of direction ability
Share 49ersWebzone