LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs NO Saints Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
If I was Dennis Allen I´d rush 3 because I wouldn´t respect Mullens´ legs and with 8 guys in coverage nobody will be open.

And he would get constant pressure with this sorry ass o line
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
If I was Dennis Allen I´d rush 3 because I wouldn´t respect Mullens´ legs and with 8 guys in coverage nobody will be open.

You then just run the ball
We would win. If we had our starters
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Man, Saints seem to be starting to figure it out as of last night. Totally demolished the Buccaneers. Even with some of the offensive guys back I am not too confident about this one.
Niners by 10
Trap game for the Saints coming off of a big win against Tom Buccs.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
You then just run the ball

Not with 8 men in coverage. At least 3 men would be free to make a tackle every time. If they have fast linebackers they would get really fast to the play.

The Packers are bad against the run and Shanny started the game with 3 pass plays........
Basically this game will be consensual rape. Not looking fwd to this game at all. Ugh lots of family are from Louisiana. The amount of s**t talking too is unreal.
Hello Sanders we miss you.

Hello Kwon! Hot boys! dont really miss you though sorry LUL

Niners 13 Saints 42

Originally posted by wailers15:
Basically this game will be consensual rape. Not looking fwd to this game at all. Ugh lots of family are from Louisiana. The amount of s**t talking too is unreal.

who cares? much more annoying dealing with trash talk when your team is healthy and a real contender still. season is a wash for us. tank mode baby
Niners by 1 million
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
who cares? much more annoying dealing with trash talk when your team is healthy and a real contender still. season is a wash for us. tank mode baby

Yeah. My mom is a Packers fan. Had to hear it last week. When I broke down the fact that the niners were fielding a preseason roster and I felt bad for the Packers if they couldn't win, she kinda backed down. Plus had to remind her of last year what the two games looked like when the niners were healthy.
s**t they lit our defense up last year. Imagine what they gonna do this year.
Niners about to get absolutely embarrassed. If the saints play is like they did the bucs..ouch.
Share 49ersWebzone