LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs NO Saints Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by genus49:
Man I'm kind of in tank mode for the draft pick but I would LOVE for us to go in to New Orleans after their stupid celebration after Tampa Bay and take them out with our B squad.

Their fans are the biggest b***hes around. Talking trash before the game as if they're not playing a team missing like 60% of the players who whooped on them last year.

I agree....Same same

1 extra win could mean a few draft spots and losing out on a blue chip player. I thought we'd be 8-1 going to beat the saints with no home field advantage and silent counts. Jimmy was so damn impressive last year at the superdome (and at Seattle) the hardest places to play

Draft spots are not what they used to be. We can still trade up and get our guy
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Man I'm kind of in tank mode for the draft pick but I would LOVE for us to go in to New Orleans after their stupid celebration after Tampa Bay and take them out with our B squad.

Their fans are the biggest b***hes around. Talking trash before the game as if they're not playing a team missing like 60% of the players who whooped on them last year.

I agree....Same same

1 extra win could mean a few draft spots and losing out on a blue chip player. I thought we'd be 8-1 going to beat the saints with no home field advantage and silent counts. Jimmy was so damn impressive last year at the superdome (and at Seattle) the hardest places to play

I agree bug after last year and our limited draft picks I doubt we move up that much if at all. Even for a qb....our coaches even said so much regarding draft capital. I hope Wilson slips to us
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I agree....Same same

I agree bug after last year and our limited draft picks I doubt we move up that much if at all. Even for a qb....our coaches even said so much regarding draft capital. I hope Wilson slips to us

Getting rid of jg then settle for leftover qbs is the worse move this team can do. Jg cap savings will help keep depth free agents and be able splurge on the best qb as our team is when healthy is a top team still

My point is you don't give up jg for a project qb. We need to get better, not a lateral or even a step back move
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 14, 2020 at 11:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone