LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Lets just tank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Which one is the Elite future NFL qb out of those 3?

Only the future will tell. Everyone is just guessing/projecting. It took Reid 20 years to strike gold with Mahomes. He had tried about a half dozen other starters before then to varying success.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 5, 2020 at 10:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
More than anything I just want all our IR guys just to sit the year out and get fully healthy for training camp/OTAs next year.

I'm serious. Let them all sit. Let their body and mind full rest. Start conditioning early next year and compete for a SB.

It's like tanking but less direct.

Pretty much where I'm at. Let everyone recover and get back at it in a normal season. Hopefully in the meantime they suck enough to have a realistic shot at drafting one of the top 3 or 4 QB's in the upcoming draft.

Pretty much this. We only win 1 more game as far as I can tell. We really need to grab ourselves one of the top QBs.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Which one is the Elite future NFL qb out of those 3?

Only the future will tell. Everyone is just guessing/projecting. It took Reid 20 years to strike gold with Mahomes. He had tried about a half dozen other starters before then to varying success.

Right, some think it's just an easy move. But it can go down hill fast with the wrong rookie qb.
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 5, 2020 at 10:39 PM ]
I'm on the Zach Wilson train
Share 49ersWebzone