There are 209 users in the forums

2021 Draft Order Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm all for trying to pick a QB this upcoming draft. It seems to be the best class since Mahomes and Watson. No shot at Lawrence but the other 3-4 guys seem like a toss up. I would be happy with a couple of them as long as Shanny can run the whole offense and not cater to QB weaknesses. Wilson, Lance, Fields not necessarily in that order.
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
I made this thread to keep track of where we stand in draft position. I will update it weekly. Teams I have with a worse record than us:

1.Jets 0-8
2.Giants 1-6
3.Jags 1-6
4.Texans 1-6
5.Falcons 2-6
6.Cowboys 2-6
7.Patriots 2-5
8.Vikings 2-5
9.Wash 2-5
10.Chargers 2-5
11.Bengals 2-5-1
12.Panthers 3-5
13.Lions 3-4
14.Broncos 3-4
15.Eagles 3-4-1
16.49ers 4-4
17.Dolphins 4-3
18.Raiders 4-3

There are A LOT of bad teams this year ahead of us and I see a lot that potentially need a QB.

Jets
Jags
Falcons
Cowboys
Patriots
Washington
Panthers
Broncos

A few teams teeter totter on maybe getting a QB.

Mods feel free to move to draft forum if needed

I think you can take the Panthers off with Teddy. They have too many other issues. Plus he signed a 3 year deal, is only 27, and is completing 72% of his passes. The Broncos are in love with Drew Lock. They are off the list. As for Dallas, I think Jerry is going to bring back Dak on the cheap. And I think Dak wants be there. It's the perfect spot for him. He's got the weapons he needs to be successful. You also have to remember that Jimmy G will most likely be available as a free agent.
Damn I don't know why I am being personally attacked so much for this thread. Pretty ridiculous. Most of you guys on here are super cool guys, but damn some people on here can be really nasty people.

I enjoy statistics a lot and just trying to provide the forum with stats like this thread and the WR 2020 class thread with updated rookie rankings. I get flamed for a thread title?

I think I will step away from this place for a while.

I don't think you deserve the hate from some of the posters in this one. I hope we get a top tier QB in the next draft too. Hopefully we can still get our guy in the middle of the 1st because that's where we'll probably end up
Back to QB purgatory. Fun.
Originally posted by SisterFister:
I made this thread to keep track of where we stand in draft position. I will update it weekly. Teams I have with a worse record than us:

1.Jets 0-8
2.Giants 1-6
3.Jags 1-6
4.Texans 1-6
5.Falcons 2-6
6.Cowboys 2-6
7.Patriots 2-5
8.Vikings 2-5
9.Wash 2-5
10.Chargers 2-5
11.Bengals 2-5-1
12.Panthers 3-5
13.Lions 3-4
14.Broncos 3-4
15.Eagles 3-4-1
16.49ers 4-4
17.Dolphins 4-3
18.Raiders 4-3

There are A LOT of bad teams this year ahead of us and I see a lot that potentially need a QB.

Jets
Jags
Falcons
Cowboys
Patriots
Washington
Panthers
Broncos

A few teams teeter totter on maybe getting a QB.

Mods feel free to move to draft forum if needed

I think you can take the Panthers off with Teddy. They have too many other issues. Plus he signed a 3 year deal, is only 27, and is completing 72% of his passes. The Broncos are in love with Drew Lock. They are off the list. As for Dallas, I think Jerry is going to bring back Dak on the cheap. And I think Dak wants be there. It's the perfect spot for him. He's got the weapons he needs to be successful. You also have to remember that Jimmy G will most likely be available as a free agent.

Let's hope that you are correct that those teams would be off the list as that would be less competition for a QB. With those teams off, we would still have 4-5 teams ahead of us, potentially who need a QB.

I think we really need to draft a QB because of the rookie wages are low compared to signing a veteran. Those savings would allow us to sign a few solid players on our way to another super bowl run.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hopefully, we get in the top 10 - one of the better QB prospects should be available.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This thread should be merged with the one I have in the draft forum.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Hopefully, we get in the top 10 - one of the better QB prospects should be available.

This. Its probable, but we also need a few wins from teams in front of us.
One of those NFC east teams has to be picking after us. Whoever wins the division.
Share 49ersWebzone