There are 169 users in the forums

Time to liquidate Assets?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alright trading deadline is here. With the record as it is and a mounting injuries piling up, is it time to trade some of our players for teams looking to get over the hump. With Kwon traded, who else you want to move?
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Nov 2, 2020 at 1:00 PM ]
I would say Dee Ford.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I would say Dee Ford.

how is he going to get moved lol?

one person I could see is Jason Varrett
I would say Dee Ford.

AA,Ford, Ward, Richburg, taylor, pettis,Garoppolo
Originally posted by kujon11:
I would say Dee Ford.

[ Edited by Hysterikal on Nov 2, 2020 at 12:49 PM ]
Try to start unloading guys that aren't in long term plans to shed salary and accrue picks. But guys like Ford//Sherman are unreadable at this point and what are guys like Witherspoon or Pettis really going to fetch? Whole situation with decreasing cap, those restructured and injuries is super Disheartening
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Nov 2, 2020 at 12:50 PM ]
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Alright trading line is here. With the record as it is and a mounting injuries piling up, is it time to trade some of our players for teams looking to get over the hump. With Kwon traded, who else you want to be moved?

Sherman can go to a contender.

McKinnon can also be shipped.
Yeah, this thread will be fun.

It's definitely time to start looking ahead to next year.
I would say Dee Ford.

The hope is that some team making a playoff push needs someone like him to help sure up their defense. Perhaps the Seahawks maybe?

I didn't think we could trade away Alexander, but we did?
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Alright trading line is here. With the record as it is and a mounting injuries piling up, is it time to trade some of our players for teams looking to get over the hump. With Kwon traded, who else you want to be moved?

Sherman can go to a contender.

McKinnon can also be shipped.

Sherman can't even get off the IR though

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I would say Dee Ford.

haha as much as you hate to see it, you know it makes sense. He's a one year rental, it'd be difficult for the niners to resign him next year
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I would say Dee Ford.

haha as much as you hate to see it, you know it makes sense. He's a one year rental, it'd be difficult for the niners to resign him next year

with how Verrett is playing right now, hes definately gonna demand a bigger contract. Question is, should we give it to him?
Why the Panic? We're only 4-4 / we knew Jimmy was hurt so this should all fall on our leadership. Get Deebo, Kittle, Ford, Mostert healthy and lets see what Mullens can do without any presire/
nobody is healthy enough to trade how we got anything for an injured player is a miracle
Would you guys move Trent Williams? Tart? Sherman? What can you realistically get for him? Can always sign some of them back in the off season.
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Nov 2, 2020 at 12:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone