There are 128 users in the forums

49ers claim CB Parnell Motley

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
He TURNS his head and looks for the ball he's like a better Moesley imo or he will be. Good signing

Saleh will coach that out of him for sure.

That's true. It's unbelievable how he still has a job. He sucked until we got Bosa and Ford. Then magically he's great. Now no Bosa and Ford and he sucks again. Our : starting cbs have a lot to do with that but he didn't even have to make adjustments this game to beat Miami......just a personnel change. Allen out, put Ward or Moore in f**k it

My response was to both of you
He TURNS his head and looks for the ball he's like a better Moesley imo or he will be. Good signing

That's true. It's unbelievable how he still has a job. He sucked until we got Bosa and Ford. Then magically he's great. Now no Bosa and Ford and he sucks again. Our : starting cbs have a lot to do with that but he didn't even have to make adjustments this game to beat Miami......just a personnel change. Allen out, put Ward or Moore in f**k it

That Saleh will coach it out of him?

That you think our DBs issues are not looking for the ball. That you think this kids gonna be better than Moseley.
That you think Saleh coaches to not look for the ball. All of it is just wrong

That you think our DBs issues are not looking for the ball. That you think this kids gonna be better than Moseley.

Saleh needs to prove us wrong at this point.
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
I mean. He possibly can't be worse than Brian Allen. That dude....wow is all I can say.

The way Greg Salah left Allen out to dry like that and get torched by the Dolphins this guy will technically just be next

When you have somebody new playing a position like that don't put him on man-to-man coverage knowing good and damn well he's overmatched

Maioco and Whitner both stated this so I don't blame Allen as much as I blame the defensive coordinator

If we need to play him he will get the practice on game day snaps, because Saleh will make sure he will be isolated one on one with a star receiver.
Thank goodness. I was afraid they were going to play one of their own undrafted practice squad corners.
I guess Mike Rumph and Jason Webster weren't available
Lockdown Corner!!!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Lockdown Corner!!!

See, this is what I'm talkin bout. Let's not all sit here and act like the ProBowl isn't an option with 11 games left.

Originally posted by SlowDownBoy:
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
I mean. He possibly can't be worse than Brian Allen. That dude....wow is all I can say.

The way Greg Salah left Allen out to dry like that and get torched by the Dolphins this guy will technically just be next

When you have somebody new playing a position like that don't put him on man-to-man coverage knowing good and damn well he's overmatched

Maioco and Whitner both stated this so I don't blame Allen as much as I blame the defensive coordinator
Even if greg salah
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I guess Mike Rumph and Jason Webster weren't available

Rather have Ahmed Plummer
Onionship

No offense but you couldn't be wrong on so many different levels. Maybe you haven't really watched all the games or our backups play. Sherman has always looked for the ball but that's about it.

I never said he's going to be better than Moseley WTH are you serious? I said he has a chance to be another Moseley type of pickup.

Originally posted by mitpdub:
Saleh needs to prove us wrong at this point.

This

Originally posted by SlowDownBoy:

So this
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I wish this guy luck, but when I watched him at Oklahoma, I was comparing him to Marcus Joyner (Florida State)... I hope we get to keep him cause both Allen and.. who the other guy?? should be sent back to the street !!
Share 49erswebzone