There are 178 users in the forums

49ers claim CB Parnell Motley

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you follow Crock on Twitter(ex-NFL DB), this is one of the guys he liked coming out this year.

This is what its come down to.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Oct 13, 2020 at 1:54 PM ]
Sounds like Bucs fans are upset about this
👀

I mean. He possibly can't be worse than Brian Allen. That dude....wow is all I can say.
Can't be worse than Brian Allen, right?
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
I mean. He possibly can't be worse than Brian Allen. That dude....wow is all I can say.

Yasss!
👀

According to the article he ran a 4.5 40 but tested poorly in 3 cone, long jump and vertical jump.
His highlights are in the video below.

https://youtu.be/ToVLe35hYFg

Beggers cant be choosers so hopefully he turns out to be a surprise like Moseley was.

Originally posted by Heroism:
👀

I loved Motley in my pre-draft scouting. His coverage skills are very good. He battled Jalen Reagor like heck against TCU and put a lot of good film out there. Needs a lot of work on that tackling though.. can't be trying to tackle with your head/shoulder in the NFL..
Anybody but a dead body is the motto with this one.
I assume this means Brian Allen is off the 53 now? Best thing I saw today, you never know with the undrafted guys with that chip on the shoulder
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Why did the Bucs waive him??
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
I assume this means Brian Allen is off the 53 now? Best thing I saw today, you never know with the undrafted guys with that chip on the shoulder

He wasn't on the 53.
Share 49ersWebzone