There are 130 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Rams 35-14.. No defense. Offense line is dreadful. This game isn't close

I honestly think we will play hard and make this a close game.
Rams are going to drop 10 and let Aaron Donald take on the whole pass protection unit by himself...and will still get 6 sacks.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 13, 2020 at 3:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Donald bout to feast on this line.

I don't think there's a single OL that goes against Donald and doesn't feel this way.

I'm still waiting for the battle of the titans: Aaron Donald vs Quenton Nelson.

Dude. I'd pay double to see that.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
13-3 baby

You think this offense can score 13 and the defense give up only 3?

In-con-cievable!
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 13, 2020 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

I think Aaron Donald is already the GOAT 3t, but this dude Quenton Nelson is cut from the same cloth as Donald. Eventually, there comes a day when the bully will encounter someone who is bigger and badder than they are. There's a reason weight classes exist in combat sports. I think QN takes this one. It just sucks they haven't faced off yet.

I think Aaron Donald is already the GOAT 3t, but this dude Quenton Nelson is cut from the same cloth as Donald. Eventually, there comes a day when the bully will encounter someone who is bigger and badder than they are. There's a reason weight classes exist in combat sports. I think QN takes this one. It just sucks they haven't faced off yet.

I hope Nelson hits em with a T bag

This is the terrifying part.
If this team has any guts at all, and I think they do, we will see a close game and have a chance to pull it off.

24-23 Niners with a Gould game winner as time expires.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathof44:

This is the terrifying part.

I wonder if he sets a record. Seriously.....because he had 4 sacks last week.

You'll love this.

Something I've noticed about our OL... rarely finish a block and play through the whistle.

We are going to get raped, it won't be fun but hopefully it will lead us to a franchise QB.
53-10 rams
Rams -3.5
okay.... WE HAVE TO WIN NOW.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/141054-49ers-wear-all-white-throwbacks-rams/

I love these uni's.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Rams -3.5

I'm taking that bet.
Share 49ersWebzone