There are 133 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:
Expecting to get our asses kicked. That said, the Rams struggled with the Giants at home, so if the 49ers can pull their heads out of their asses, they can make this a competitive game.

It's a lot more likely that the Rams get up against their historic division rivals who eliminated them last year than a NY Giants team that's been horrible since 2013

Also how the hell are we only 3 point underdogs?
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Expecting to get our asses kicked. That said, the Rams struggled with the Giants at home, so if the 49ers can pull their heads out of their asses, they can make this a competitive game.

It's a lot more likely that the Rams get up against their historic division rivals who eliminated them last year than a NY Giants team that's been horrible since 2013

Time to head to the sports book
Took Rams -3.5 for $300!! SHIP IT!!
how funny as f**k would it be that this year we go 3-13 instead lmao
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Time to head to the sports book

Yeah there's some weird stuff going on with that line to be only 3. Donald is going to squish whomever is our QB under center.
If we could atleast get Moseley back, then it's not so bad being without Sherman. Verrett on one side and Moseley on the other. But Saleh needs to start earning his money and find ways to get pressure on the QB without Bosa and Ford. And Armstead needs to show he can succeed without those guys. Right now DJ jones and Hyder who are suppose to be depth players are getting to the QB more than Armstead is.
Donald bout to feast on this line.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I don't think there's a single OL that goes against Donald and doesn't feel this way.

I'm still waiting for the battle of the titans: Aaron Donald vs Quenton Nelson.
True test for Shanahan. Can he lead as a coach after a royal screw up on all levels? This game means A LOT.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I don't think there's a single OL that goes against Donald and doesn't feel this way.

I'm still waiting for the battle of the titans: Aaron Donald vs Quenton Nelson.

My bet would be on Donald.

Originally posted by cortana49:
True test for Shanahan. Can he lead as a coach after a royal screw up on all levels? This game means A LOT.

Agreed. Good teams find a way to bounce back. Bad teams tend to fold.
not giving up (ever) run that ball, feed Kittle! lets go!
Rams 35-14.. No defense. Offense line is dreadful. This game isn't close
Originally posted by thl408:

I see what u did there
Whoever the QB is, they can't take a kill shot like jimmy did last week. Nothing ruins confidence more than taking a blind side back bending sack. Can't let Donald take over the game
Share 49ersWebzone