LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 131 users in the forums

Can the 49ers win 10 games in 2020?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Can the 49ers win 10 games in 2020?

I figure that is the approach to take to have a chance at the post season.

Miami Dolphins
Sunday, October 11 at 1:05 PM WIN

Los Angeles Rams
Sunday, October 18 at 5:20 PM WIN

AT
New England Patriots
Sunday, October 25 at 1:25 PM WIN

AT
Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, November 1 at 1:25 PM LOSS

Green Bay Packers
Thursday, November 5 at 5:20 PM WIN

AT
New Orleans Saints
Sunday, November 15 at 1:25 PM LOSS

AT
Los Angeles Rams
Sunday, November 29 at 1:05 PM LOSS

Buffalo Bills
Monday, December 7 at 5:15 P WIN

Washington
Sunday, December 13 at 1:25 PM WIN

AT
Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, December 20 at 5:20 PM WIN

AT
Arizona Cardinals WIN

Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, January 3 at 1:25 PM LOSS

10-6

Remember...

The NFL has officially expanded its playoff format to 14 teams in time for the 2020 season.

Starting with this upcoming season, the playoff field will expand from 12 to 14 teams, allowing one more wild-card team from each conference.

Here are a few of the major points of this new format:

• The AFC and NFC will each have seven playoff teams, but just the top seed from each conference will have a first-round bye in the playoffs.

• In wild-card weekend, the other 12 teams will play — the No. 2 seeds will host 7s, the No. 3 seeds will host 6s and the No. 4 seeds will host 5s.

• For this upcoming season, wild-card weekend will have three games on Saturday, Jan. 9 and three games on Sunday, Jan. 10.
[ Edited by Curlin on Oct 5, 2020 at 11:48 AM ]
That is probably the toughest schedule in the league wow. It'll be challenging to win 10 looking at that schedule but if you break it down game by game it can be done
[ Edited by Russ2DK4six on Oct 5, 2020 at 10:50 AM ]
Originally posted by Curlin:
I figure that is the approach to take to have a chance at the post season.

Miami Dolphins
Sunday, October 11 at 1:05 PM WIN

Los Angeles Rams
Sunday, October 18 at 5:20 PM WIN

AT
New England Patriots
Sunday, October 25 at 1:25 PM WIN

AT
Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, November 1 at 1:25 PM LOSS

Green Bay Packers
Thursday, November 5 at 5:20 PM WIN

AT
New Orleans Saints
Sunday, November 15 at 1:25 PM LOSS

AT
Los Angeles Rams
Sunday, November 29 at 1:05 PM LOSS

Buffalo Bills
Monday, December 7 at 5:15 P WIN

Washington
Sunday, December 13 at 1:25 PM WIN

AT
Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, December 20 at 5:20 PM WIN

AT
Arizona Cardinals WIN

Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, January 3 at 1:25 PM LOSS

10-6

10 games! I'm not sure we can (or should) win another game with the way we played last night.
Originally posted by BumCity:
10 games! I'm not sure we can (or should) win another game with the way we played last night.

Yesterday's loss basically came down to 2 int's. and one loss does not make a season. Time to put on their big boy pants and deal with the cards they have drawn. They also have guys who are listed as "questionable" back on the field.
With our DLine not pressuring the QB nearly as well as last year, and our Oline playing terrible, I have us at 6-10 or 7-9..
[ Edited by hello49 on Oct 5, 2020 at 11:07 AM ]
I do not see any conceivable way of beating the Rams, Packers, or Bills at this point. Unless Jimmy G gets back to his 2017 productivity and lights it up for every quarter from now until the end of the season.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Oct 5, 2020 at 11:09 AM ]
Tough because of a depleted D- line.
I don't see it. IMO, it's just not in the cards this year given the injuries and the tough schedule. I think we'll finish around 6-10. We'll have some serious questions to answer in the offseason because of contractual issues.
Sorry to say that 57% are drinking the Kool aid....
and with our staggering number of FA next season i'm not optimistic at all about next season already
NO

unless Dee Ford roids the hell out to give us one last push I'm not confident in 10-6.

The sad thing is that Philly can finish 6-9-1 and still possibly win their division. If we do finish 10-6 that all but guarantees a wild card with the expanded playoff entrants
NOPE
I feel like we will split with the rams and cards and best the saints but idk about the patriors/bills/packers/Seahawks man. I can just see all the big plays off extended plays already lol
No way in hell with the way injuries are piling up. Team will be competitive but I feel we will see a lot more games like the Philly game.
Injuries are too much. D-Line is fkn hurting. Only a matter of time until another rotation piece falls down.

Secondary is Swiss cheese right now. Loosing Williams is the icing on the cake. f**k wait until Wilson and Rodgers play us. AR12 will shred us up. GB will be fkn pissed for that game. Spoon is useless so even when he does comeback it's just a body out there.

Sorry boys even if we do make the playoffs we won't get by GB or Seattle. I don't see it. They're playing chess with their effort , and we're trying to play checkers.
It does not matter as long as we achieve the 7th seed.
Share 49ersWebzone