Can the 49ers win 10 games in 2020?

Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Can we stop with these threads?

That would be nice. Every week we seem to have some dramatic threads lol

I was coming to say the same thing. I do wish I could be a clueless fan and think this team is gonna win 10 games. I've never seen a team this depleted with injuries, it blows but it is what it is. The Eagles shredded the defense, The Eagles - let that sit in.

Eagles were a playoff team last year

So we're we - don't see your point here

I'm doing what you said to do... I'm letting it set in that we lost to a team that was in the playoffs last year.

I was coming to say the same thing. I do wish I could be a clueless fan and think this team is gonna win 10 games. I've never seen a team this depleted with injuries, it blows but it is what it is. The Eagles shredded the defense, The Eagles - let that sit in.

It feels Very Similar to 2014. High expectations, only for this season to be derailed by a ton of Injuries.

Is there a stat for how many injuries a team suffered since 2013. Pretty sure the Niners have to be at number 1, or at the very least top 3

Eagles were a playoff team last year

So we're we - don't see your point here

I'm doing what you said to do... I'm letting it set in that we lost to a team that was in the playoffs last year.

Yep, same exact Eagles team that was in the playoffs last year. Just as the Niners are the same exact team that made the Super Bowl.

It feels Very Similar to 2014. High expectations, only for this season to be derailed by a ton of Injuries.

That's was a brutal year to sit through
I think it's going to be hard to win more than 8 or possibly 9 games. With all the injuries and the toughest games still coming , it will take a great effort to win more than that.
I don't care as long as we make the playoffs. Then we hope that we get everybody( those who can possibly come back from injury this season) back in the playoffs. I think if this is the case we can still do this.
Originally posted by 49erF90:
I don't care as long as we make the playoffs. Then we hope that we get everybody( those who can possibly come back from injury this season) back in the playoffs. I think if this is the case we can still do this.

You know this isn't happening right?

Is there a stat for how many injuries a team suffered since 2013. Pretty sure the Niners have to be at number 1, or at the very least top 3

It's ridiculous the amount of Injuries we've had to deal with it over the past few years or so.

Very much so. Let's just hope we can pull through with all theses Injuries.

lalz give it a rest..shredded our defense with less than 200 yds passing and 100 yds rushing. the only thing shredded on our defense was Johnson on that extremely lucky catch by Fulcrim

Originally posted by 49erminion:

lalz give it a rest..shredded our defense with less than 200 yds passing and 100 yds rushing. the only thing shredded on our defense was Johnson on that extremely lucky catch by Fulcrim

Yeah, our D has been pretty good overall. We need our Offense to step it a notch or two now.

You ever notice how so many of the Niner injuries are considered minor when they happen but end up taking 3,4 or 5 weeks to heal. Jimmy's ankle was thought to be mild at 1st. Now going into the 3rd week. Mostert's knee. Going into week 3. Thomas's knee injury wasn't thoght to be serious and ended up being season ending. Ford's minor neck problem ended up being a back problem that put him on the IR. Kittle ended up missing more time than originally thought. Sherman, Spoon and the list goes on.

Is this team just bad at evaluating injuries or do our players just heal slowly?
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Oct 6, 2020 at 10:44 AM ]

Yeah, our D has been pretty good overall. We need our Offense to step it a notch or two now.

Has D been that good really? I would just say the competition has been horrible.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

You ever notice how so many of the Niner injuries are considered minor when they happen but end up taking 3,4 or 5 weeks to heal. Jimmy's ankle was thought to be mild at 1st. Now going into the 3rd week. Mostert's knee. Going into week 3. Thomas's knee injury wasn't thoght to be serious and ended up being season ending. Ford's minor neck b problem ended up being a back problem that put him on the IR. Kittle ended up missing more time than originally thought. Sherman, spoon and the list goes on.

Is this team just bad at evaluating injuries or do our players just heal slowly?

That's an interesting Point you made. It does make you think what's really going on with the medical staff regarding Injuries.

Has D been that good really? I would just say the competition has been horrible.

You can Only compete against what's in front of you. We'll see how things look afew weeks from now when we go against the Rams, Pats and Hawks.
Share 49ersWebzone