LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Should we sign an EDGE for the season to replace Bosa? If so.. who?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we sign an EDGE for the season to replace Bosa? If so.. who?

Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
unfortunately we still got AA, who mind you, lucked into a sack today. Kinlaw should get better in general as the season progresses. We really just need Ford to stop being a damn cookie-pu$$ & get out on the field. We can still be a top 10 D easily with our LBs and DBs once they are back to full strength.
I mean if he was so easy to replace why didn't we already have that guy on the team. Duh
Man that list of available pass rushers is depressing. Just a bunch of washed up guys...I guess I'd probably roll the dice on Ansah.
It'll likely be Ansah and be for nothing when he inevitably gets hurt
I hope Cassius Marsh is still with a team. Saleh lives that guy and he would re sign him in a heartbeat.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Matthews doesn't want to play and the rest are pretty underwhelming.

The time to sign a pass rusher was when Clowney, Markus Golden and Everson Griffen were available.
Clowney would have been nice....
Anzah has already come in and I feel now we may pay him a little extra due to need. Sign him up
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
They had Damontre Moore but they let him go.

He doesn't fit the style of this particular wide 9

More power rush style guys are valued over speed rushers
Seymour. Hes fresh. We need to trade someone. Maybe kwon.

How about looking into trading for Ryan Anderson from Washington, he's basically not getting any playing time soon with Chase, Kerrigan and Sweat at DE, I'd see about swapping Pettis and a 5th for him.
Getting Ziggy. Screw it! Sign Clay also while you're at it
Originally posted by jersey49er:
How about looking into trading for Ryan Anderson from Washington, he's basically not getting any playing time soon with Chase, Kerrigan and Sweat at DE, I'd see about swapping Pettis and a 5th for him.

Kerrigan is a guy I'd like to see us target in FA next year. We're going to need edge rushers with Bosa on the mend and Ford being completely unreliable.
[ Edited by SFrush on Sep 21, 2020 at 7:52 AM ]
Well, i know what were picking with our 1st round pick next year. Another DL.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Matthews doesn't want to play and the rest are pretty underwhelming.

The time to sign a pass rusher was when Clowney, Markus Golden and Everson Griffen were available.
clay told a reporter that was a lie
Share 49ersWebzone