There are 163 users in the forums

Should we sign an EDGE for the season to replace Bosa? If so.. who?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we sign an EDGE for the season to replace Bosa? If so.. who?

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Go to LA late at night and steal Joey Bosa.

"Hey Joey! Does this rag smell like chloroform?"

I mean we can put him in Nick Bosa's uniform and just say that he is actually fine and wasn't injured that bad.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Sign Ansah and promote Jordan. Best we can do rest of the season is rotate guys along with Dee. I think with that it'll be workable.

I agree with this.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

"Hey Joey! Does this rag smell like chloroform?"

Hey you can't use my pick up line!
We still got AA, who mind you had a sack today. Kinlaw should get better in general as the season progresses. We really just need Ford to stop being a damn cookie-pu$$ & get out on the field. We can still be a top 10 D easily with our LBs and DBs once they are back to full strength.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by corona55569:
I'm thinking Matthews

I can't remember which team but he told them he's not playing this year.

MATTHEWS will only work when he's a standing OLB... not a down DE..

so I'd go with WAKE !!!
[ Edited by 9moon on Sep 20, 2020 at 9:21 PM ]
I'd want no one from that list
How bout a Trade?? anybody outthere ?? maybe for a 5th or 6th And Throw in Pettis
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Lynch is cheap. He won't get any of those players
Originally posted by 9moon:
MATTHEWS will only work when he's a standing OLB... not a down DE..

so I'd go with WAKE !!!

As a standard 4-3 end i would agree. But i think in the wide 9 it could work with his 3-4olb experience.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
As a standard 4-3 end i would agree. But i think in the wide 9 it could work with his 3-4olb experience.

Honestly who cares .they can even line him up at safety..just as long as he can get to the QB

Jordan, hyder, ford(DE)
Street, armstead(DE/DT)
Kinlaw, givens, jones(DT)
Am i missing anyone?
ford-kinlaw/jones-AA-jordan at 1st team

I think they sign ansah and matthews making AA solely a DT.

Also i think matthews is sour towards the rams and sm sure he would love to help beat them.
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
We still got AA, who mind you had a sack today. Kinlaw should get better in general as the season progresses. We really just need Ford to stop being a damn cookie-pu$$ & get out on the field. We can still be a top 10 D easily with our LBs and DBs once they are back to full strength.

If Ford can get and STAY healthy, our pass rush will still be good (not elite) Saleh will also need to adjust and imo get more aggressive with blitzes. Defense can still be good. If we can get a decent edge rusher to help fill in that doesn't cost to much I'm all for it.

The same joey bosa that sat on the side lines when the chiefs were driving with the game on the line. Yeah. No
Originally posted by Thanos89:
If Ford can get and STAY healthy

Has never happened. Even when he's on the field, he's been banged up his entire career. He was active last Sunday and looked like s**t.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
How bout a Trade?? anybody outthere ?? maybe for a 5th or 6th And Throw in Pettis

Nobody want pettis
Share 49ersWebzone