LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

What's Kittles Value?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's Kittles Value?

What do you guys think?

He adds a LOT more value than touchdowns. His blocking, toughness, strength, popularity, enthusiasm, intensity and positive value is off the charts.
I think theres a george kittle thread.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

you're no fun!
Originally posted by Deebo19:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

you're no fun!

lol I voted before I posted that. Also im sure the mods will just merge your post into that thread, was trying to save you some time there bud
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
1st and 3rd
Words cant express it
1 billion dollars
Its not what you are worth it is what you negotiate. 2 things he has going for him is he is Young and he is Marketable,I could see him doing Old Spice,Cheetos Etc..Etc.. Commercials . As for his Value i would say 1 SuperBowl. After that he can retire,join WWE Do what ever he pleases all he has to do is bring that 6th one to 49ers.
Its not what you are worth it is what you negotiate. 2 things he has going for him is he is Young and he is Marketable,I could see him doing Old Spice,Cheetos Etc..Etc.. Commercials . As for his Value i would say 1 SuperBowl. After that he can retire,join WWE Do what ever he pleases all he has to do is bring that 6th one to 49ers.
What's the franchise tag for a TE? Pretty sure it's lower than RB. Paraag will get this done proper

5yrs $85M
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Can we fire Jed and make Kittle the owner??
Kelce>kittle?
[ Edited by Jesusisreal on May 29, 2020 at 10:32 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
$17M per year.
Woerner+Dwelley > Kittle
Share 49ersWebzone