LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Chris Finke The slippery fox!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I had him going for 1,200 yards and 10 tds this year, my bad. i need to re-evaluate my life.

So you telling me I wasted my first round fantasy pick?!?
Originally posted by TyCore:
Didn't he get injured?

Waived with Non Football Injury
Originally posted by NinersFan52:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I had him going for 1,200 yards and 10 tds this year, my bad. i need to re-evaluate my life.

So you telling me I wasted my first round fantasy pick?!?

I know dude, let's just take our L and move on
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 4, 2020 at 11:41 AM ]
The Slippery Fox is Back!!
HE BACK, likely won't be available this week to be elevated, same with Henry and Bergstrom, need to pass COVID and Physical, so they will be available week 9.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
HE BACK, likely won't be available this week to be elevated, same with Henry and Bergstrom, need to pass COVID and Physical, so they will be available week 9.

Probably won't get elevated, but you never know. If they trade or cut Taylor and/or Pettis, there could be room. But feel like that spot would go to White.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Probably won't get elevated, but you never know. If they trade or cut Taylor and/or Pettis, there could be room. But feel like that spot would go to White.

Too bad we didn't have a preseason to see this kid, glad we brought him back
Roma Victor!!!!!! A hungry guy indeed. Hopefully he gets some action
I figured he'd return at some point. I wanted to see what he can do. He eventually might knock out Trent Taylor but for now he'll fill in as the returner for James. I think with the covid rules you can't sign until you past the tests. I'd expect that he started that process last week. I bet we see him as one of the people elevated up this week.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Finke is Einhorn... Einhorn is Finke!

https://images.app.goo.gl/PEEhjVcKAP1h21QC6

This guy is too slippery to hold on to. Still got released on a day they needed WRs.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
This guy is too slippery to hold on to. Still got released on a day they needed WRs.

Chase Claypool had a tweet referencing how he talked to a friend on the Niners and they still wear full pads Thursdays during practice. Went on to talk about how he was glad his coach understands the wear and tear a season takes on you and saving your body for playoffs.

Wonder if Slippery Fox's big mouth got him released.
The fox has left the chicken coop
Originally posted by NinersFan52:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Chase Claypool had a tweet referencing how he talked to a friend on the Niners and they still wear full pads Thursdays during practice. Went on to talk about how he was glad his coach understands the wear and tear a season takes on you and saving your body for playoffs.

Wonder if Slippery Fox's big mouth got him released.

Yeah it probably slipped out of his mouth.
Snitches get stitches and this boy needs them cause his ass got cut.
Share 49ersWebzone