LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Chris Finke The slippery fox!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I can't believe that there is no love for the slippery fox. This guy has an opportunity to win the slot and punt return duties. He will be fun to watch battle for those spots. Finke is 5-9 186 ran a 4.57 forty. Compared to Taylor 5-8 181 ran a 4.63.

A big fan of the Slippery Fox. He's going to stick around in the NFL.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Deceptively quick, tough, bring your lunch pale to work kinda receiver, compares to Wes Welker, he's not elusive he's slippery, high football IQ, Non stop motor

Lol
That is some kind of highlite reel. I hope he makes the cut.
I think he could be competition for Trent Taylor.
hope he beats out rick james jr
I want him in the team just because of his nickname
Originally posted by tyler9er71:
I think he could be competition for Trent Taylor.

If Taylor is done medically then Finke is a lock for the roster
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Highlight reel had some great on-the-fly open field decision making. Good top end speed.

A lot of those gaps and distances won't be there in the nfl, but i expect he'll up his game.

Very interested to see what happens with him.
[ Edited by TyCore on May 4, 2020 at 1:24 PM ]
Why didn't he get drafted?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/chris-finke

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/chris-finke

Oh damn lol

Makes me wonder what Sam Mills spider graph looks like. Legendary Sam Mills
I wonder if Wes Welker heavily endorsed bringing this guy in considering how much they gave Finke as an UDFA and also that he and Welker have similar size and a similar game.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I wonder if Wes Welker heavily endorsed bringing this guy in considering how much they gave Finke as an UDFA and also that he and Welker have similar size and a similar game.

You've gotta feel like eventually we're gonna find a great one of these types of guys who's gonna stick... between Welker and you know Kyle has an eye for WRs.

Really would be a perfect type of WR for Jimmy too
[ Edited by 91til on May 4, 2020 at 9:19 PM ]
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

You've gotta feel like eventually we're gonna find a great one of these types of guys who's gonna stick... between Welker and you know Kyle has an eye for WRs.

Really would be a perfect type of WR for Jimmy too

Agreed. T. Taylor has had his moments when healthy as a key go-to guy to get that needed 1st Down at a big moment in the game & has chemistry w/ Garoppolo...he has just had injury issues. You hear about Finke's work ethic in college to gain the success he did at a big time school like Notre Dame...have to figure that work ethic will carry over to the NFL and give him his best shot at making the team or the PS at the very least.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Leave Taylor on IR and watch Finke make the roster!!!
Share 49ersWebzone