Originally posted by pdizo916:The cardinals and chargers.
I didn't pay attention to the Chargers. How'd they do this full off season?
There are 822 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:The cardinals and chargers.
Originally posted by NCommand:
I didn't pay attention to the Chargers. How'd they do this full off season?
Originally posted by FL9er:In short, I don't believe the Greg Roman/Jim Harbaugh offense is capable of winning a chip.
It's pretty much allergic to it.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
If I can't keep Bosa, then none.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by scooterhd:
Chiefs is it, and there is only one reason why.
Ravens beat us too. Saints very close and they too added talent.
At worst, we're a top 3 team on talent alone.
And the Ravens killed it in the draft, I can see them winning the AFC
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:Originally posted by illinois9er:Originally posted by NCommand:Originally posted by scooterhd:Chiefs is it, and there is only one reason why.
Ravens beat us too. Saints very close and they too added talent.
At worst, we're a top 3 team on talent alone.
And the Ravens killed it in the draft, I can see them winning the AFC
I was so hoping for a Ravens vs Chiefs AFC Championship game.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Chiefs roster is overrated. Take away Mahomes and they are an average football team.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I didn't pay attention to the Chargers. How'd they do this full off season?
He's talking about compared to his Steelers.