Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Go Go Gadget Arms!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Go Go Gadget Arms!

I'm trying not to get excited, but imagine if he ends up being better than Deebo. Him, Deebo, and Kittle all on long term contracts
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Damn. There is a lot of pressure on him since everyone else is dropping like flies.

There was a lot of pressure on him last year at ASU too. After N'Keal Harry left, there wasn't a go-to receiver for a true freshman QB. I think he will answer the call.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Go Go Gadget Arms!

I'm trying not to get excited, but imagine if he ends up being better than Deebo. Him, Deebo, and Kittle all on long term contracts

What a trio - I'd definitely cream my pants when that happens.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Damn. There is a lot of pressure on him since everyone else is dropping like flies.

Not as much so on a run first team. And Samuel may be back very early in the season.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

It's so refreshing to have our 1st round pick earn starting reps. Props to Lynch and Shanahan and Co. for identifying players that fit the bill.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

It's so refreshing to have our 1st round pick earn starting reps. Props to Lynch and Shanahan and Co. for identifying players that fit the bill.

Lynch and Shanny hit a home run with Aiyuk - he's everything you want from a rookie.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 20, 2020 at 1:40 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Lynch and Shanny hit a home run with Aiyuk - he's everything you want from a rookie.

Jerry Rice 2.0

Kidding, I'll be happy with All Pro.

Wow mayo you easy to please, after a couple practices It's a homerun? No wonder your pants needs changing so often
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

Jerry Rice 2.0

ROY
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Wow mayo you easy to please, after a couple practices It's a homerun? No wonder your pants needs changing so often

I don't know how else to say it - he's just solid.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

Jerry Rice 2.0

ROY

Originally posted by 49ers808:

I don't know how else to say it - he's just solid.

That's fine bro glad you're happy, to each their own. I just wait for performance in games before calling guys homeruns, seen waaaaaay too many practice players in my lifetime that fold when the bright lights come on Sundays
Share 49ersWebzone