• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by okdkid:
WR1

I'll gladly eat crow if it comes true

I'll line up for some too if he's better than Lamb and Jeudy

man, those TIDES could not have done what YUCK did at Arizona State !!

but YUCKKKKK woulda been a MEGA STAR had he gone to BAMA !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
WR1

I can agree with that he had terrible quarterback play and such good yards after the catch and contact ability! He reminds me of a poor man's Odell Beckham Jr.. Great catch radius and he's tough kind of like Quan Bolden

We are about to have two very good receivers in Brandon A and Deebo Samuel going forward for the next four years minimum
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 16, 2020 at 3:28 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
WR1

I can agree with that he had terrible quarterback play and such good yards after the catch and contact ability! He reminds me of a poor man's Odell Beckham Jr.. Great catch radius and he's tough kind of like Quan Bolden

We are about to have two very good receivers in Brandon A and Deebo Samuel going forward for the next four years minimum

ANOTHER key session here is the fact that both Jeudy and Lamb had a FANCY PASSING OFFENSE where 70% of the WRs in that offense can look good..

BOTH will now be running a less fancy offense and will also be force to adjust to NFL's defender while our own YUCK have already learned how to read a standard NFL defenses even in practices because of HERM EDWARDS!!
WR1

Liked him, didn't think he's was the best WR in the draft...sounds like Jeudy and Lamb are doing their thing as well.

I haven't paid attention to what Ruggs is doing
WR1

Liked him, didn't think he's was the best WR in the draft...sounds like Jeudy and Lamb are doing their thing as well.

Think Ruggs might still be out from the laceration

It's all about the combo of Kinlaw and Aiyuk. The team can live with Jeudy or Lamb being great WRs. As long as Kinlaw and Aiyuk become impact players for us it won't matter how good those other guys are.
WR1

And we just signed Kittle, our current best receiver for many many years. How do you think our QB feels with his weapons?
Originally posted by 49erF90:
WR1

And we just signed Kittle, our current best receiver for many many years. How do you think our QB feels with his weapons?

And that is just WRs, but no mention of Hurd who is going to turn some heads as long as he stays healthy. TT is coming back and recall, he was JGs favorite target yr 1. But the Big Bang comes from Kittle, Dwelley, our new guy, and Au Jus. We are talking about 8, 9, maybe 10 top flite and some flat out premier "Ball catchers" .Also we don't have one RB that isn't an excellent receiver. Kyle didn't bring in Jet just to run the ball. The guy is a terrific receiver also. Make that 10, 11, or 12 super fine "ball catchers".

I bet JG is so excited about his targets this yr that he can't sleep at nite. Instead of counting sheep he counts "good hands" guys. And he has a slug of them. Add that to kyle's Scheming guys open and this could be one unforgettable yr for the passing game. Unhhh...right there after our #1 running game.

Aiyuken and hurd will make us look at deebo as the 3rd guy this year
Aiyuk is a baller. Great in game speed with some nice route running. Hurd will be tough especially in the red zone. Big, tough target. He will punish DB's run blocking. Taylor is a great route runner and will get open on tough 3rd plays. He will be a big target for Jimmy G. Debo will be tough for the Niners. He plays through contact. Once he gets into playing shape we will be tough.

I love Kittle, Reed, Dwelly, and Woerner. Deepest/Best TE's on one team. Let's go!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He gonna be goooood.

it sure looks like it
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
he plain YUCKKKK !!!!!
I heard he's doing well. I hope he proves me wrong
Share 49ersWebzone